Vonny Leclerc

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I couldn’t find it hahaQUOTE="Pixieboots, post: 3691226, member: 115359"]
Well, that google was... informative.
[/QUOTE]
'Vonny irn bru nudes'
But please don't do it. Or 'Harvey Weinstein gangrene' or 'Lorraine Kelly nude'
All of the above I have Googled because of this site.
I can't help it. If someone says it, I have to Google it.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
'Vonny irn bru nudes'
But please don't do it. Or 'Harvey Weinstein gangrene' or 'Lorraine Kelly nude'
All of the above I have Googled because of this site.
I can't help it. If someone says it, I have to Google it.
[/QUOTE]
I’ve managed to hold off on the Lorraine Kelly ones but did google Harvey Weinstein and instantly regretted it

• Haha
Reactions: 4
You know what’s breaking my heart because I’m a big softie? The thought that someone might have taken months or years to build up enough courage to go to a fetish night / sex club, donned their wee cowboy hat and vest then saw themselves dragged publicly 😭😭😭

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
You know what’s breaking my heart because I’m a big softie? The thought that someone might have taken months or years to build up enough courage to go to a fetish night / sex club, donned their wee cowboy hat and vest then saw themselves dragged publicly 😭😭😭
I've had mixed experiences with fetish clubs (good and bad) but I completely agree for a non judgemental environment.. some people are very judgy!!

Reactions: 7
Im so intrigued by what goes on there. It’s funny I feel like I’m totally openminded personally but for some reason in-person nudity etc just makes me instantly embarrassed...I just can’t have a chat with someone when the goods are on display 🙈 I would blame it on Britishness but based on my gym changing room that is not an accurate stereotype.

So interested in what the atmosphere is like at sex clubs etc.

I’ve managed to hold off on the Lorraine Kelly ones but did google Harvey Weinstein and instantly regretted it
Have spared myself Harvey Weinstein but Lorraine Kelly wasn’t bad I have to say. Always thought she’d be a wee dirty 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Totally. They probably never went back because someone in a giant tutu knocked them over

So am I after this!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Im so intrigued by what goes on there. It’s funny I feel like I’m totally openminded personally but for some reason in-person nudity etc just makes me instantly embarrassed...I just can’t have a chat with someone when the goods are on display 🙈 I would blame it on Britishness but based on my gym changing room that is not an accurate stereotype.

Have spared myself Harvey Weinstein but Lorraine Kelly wasn’t bad I have to say. Always thought she’d be a wee dirty 😄
Don't want to derail the thread but the atmosphere is good mostly . The one I used to go to had separate areas for it all and no pressure to be nude. You could dress up nice and just sit at the bar for instance.
Sometimes it's very cliquey but you can avoid those types of people.
Very set rules on behaviour etc and it is enforced.

Reactions: 8
I don't know whether to laugh or cry! But you are right, imagine being that random being slagged off for your basic costume 😥
Even thinking about HW gangrene is bad enough, I am not googling that! 😖

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Getting the Regina George treatment from someone in a Black Swan outfit because they thought you looked too pedestrian. 😤

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The thing is, at Torture Garden (the fetish club she went to) they have a set dress code that the door staff enforce. So everyone is dressed 'appropriately', she just wanted to try and highlight how incredible she is - which is crap. I was there, the people she was complaining about were my friends who A looked amazing B are amazing and C actually had a fun night as opposed to V who seems to only have fun when her narcissism is being massaged.

I have had my run ins with her, and have seen the damage she does to the poor people drawn into her life first hand. I genuinely think she is one of the worst people, ever. That said maybe lets not go looking for her nudes, she'll only enjoy the opportunity to play the victim again and the consent of it all gives me the ick.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
[QUOTE
The thing is, at Torture Garden (the fetish club she went to) they have a set dress code that the door staff enforce. So everyone is dressed 'appropriately', she just wanted to try and highlight how incredible she is - which is crap. I was there, the people she was complaining about were my friends who A looked amazing B are amazing and C actually had a fun night as opposed to V who seems to only have fun when her narcissism is being massaged.

I have had my run ins with her, and have seen the damage she does to the poor people drawn into her life first hand. I genuinely think she is one of the worst people, ever. That said maybe lets not go looking for her nudes, she'll only enjoy the opportunity to play the victim again and the consent of it all gives me the ick.
i couldn’t agree more about the nude seeking. Especially for the time when she finds this thread as uses it as further ammunition for her martyrdom. I much prefer the tact of picking holes in her cloth of pish she is weaving.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Vonny’s nudes are by far the most normal and healthy part of her personality - apart from the apparent use of Iron Bru (?) which is just not fit for human consumption.

The fact she has apparently been quite happy to physically and financially shame people who were trying to have a good time in a fun and safe space is really interesting though, especially because of her positioning as a victim of poverty, body dysmorphia and sex shaming. I’ve rarely seen someone have such an acute sense of their own victimhood and yet such a lack of introspection about their treatment of others

Honesty a lot of her antics are just hilarious cringe, but putting the pieces together it seems like people who are close to her by choice or blood are often seriously affected. Makes the endless sanctimony even harder to swallow

Still chuckling over a self defined commie thinking Edinburgh required a more “opulent” BDSM event 🙈 Could you be any more of a parody?

Honestly I can feel a new wrinkle forming over my right eyebrow after three days of this thread

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Oh please for all she goes on about being all edgy sexy wise , you know this girl probably has the most vanilla sex life going . I think people that need to talk about how wild they are , often aren’t .

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
You know what cures hangovers? Irn Bru!
It did, but now it’s not full of sugar anymore and is mostly sweeteners. Much like lucozade, it has become completely useless as a hangover cure. I’m so bitter that they took my irn bru away from me, I can’t begin to tell you...

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.