Vonny Leclerc

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
this thread has brought me out of lurking, i had never heard of vonny before and am now totally fascinated with this character 🤣

the fact i took some mushies last night and read it when i was lying in bed getting ready to sleep while still very lightly tripping just made it all the better! going to read it all again sober now to check if it’s still as funny and bizarre 😆

does anyone have any more receipts from previous vonnies? the academic vonny ones are great.
update: thankfully only slightly less funny and bizarre second time around. the photos were MUCH more comfortable to look at this time which was both a relief and a disappointment at the same time?! 🤣

can’t wait for more.

if she’s been treated for ADHD for the 3 years since her diagnosis i’m not sure why she would be titrating dosage, she would be stable on her meds long before would she not 🤔

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
update: thankfully only slightly less funny and bizarre second time around. the photos were MUCH more comfortable to look at this time which was both a relief and a disappointment at the same time?! 🤣

can’t wait for more.
Can only begin to imagine the trippy side effects of seeing post #33 while on mushrooms 😂😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Whoa, she even writes like Jack, all maverickly intelligent sounding with buzzwords like Jack Sparrow, but actually saying nothing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I was just reading Vonny's article about her postpartum psychosis and was struck with this paragraph
Screenshot 2020-11-22 at 13.02.01.png

I appreciate post natal care isn't all it might be but would they really just say "well you're at it so go away" rather than try to address
the very dangerous and troubling behaviour they suspect? It's not an area I know much about so I'm not making any judgement beyond
finding it hard to believe we're being told the full story here. I would completely understand someone wanting to keep issues like that private
but then they wouldn't go putting them out there.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
I was just reading Vonny's article about her postpartum psychosis and was struck with this paragraph
View attachment 319911

I appreciate post natal care isn't all it might be but would they really just say "well you're at it so go away" rather than try to address
the very dangerous and troubling behaviour they suspect? It's not an area I know much about so I'm not making any judgement beyond
finding it hard to believe we're being told the full story here. I would completely understand someone wanting to keep issues like that private
but then they wouldn't go putting them out there.
Wow, I notice she's changed her BTL comment ID to some random user numbers and deleted many of them. She posted below that article about how they'd actually diagnosed her with Munchausen by proxy but it's gone. Let me see if I can find a screenshot of it.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Wow, I notice she's changed her BTL comment ID to some random user numbers and deleted many of them. She posted below that article about how they'd actually diagnosed her with Munchausen by proxy but it's gone. Let me see if I can find a screenshot of it.
here it is

vonny munchausen.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I’m just a little confused about how someone could be the first person in Scotland to have Covid/travel cross country multiple times with Covid/have long Covid/ get married at a very expensive wedding venue during Covid/ ask for recommendations on local places to go for a honeymoon during Covid/ fly to Berlin during Covid/ go out to dive bars in Berlin during Covid/ then come home and claim to have post-Covid PTSD as well as having long Covid.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Moyes is her ex husband's surname, I think her maiden name is Siobhan Mitchell. LeClerc is just totally made up nonsense. Laing is the new husband's name.

Not sure that she's ever owned a home, when she was engaged to previous guy she banged on about how they'd bought a second home in Pitlochry (I think) "for writing" and offered it to one of her mutuals as a kind of writing retreat but then when she was complaining about being priced out of Edinburgh she backtracked and said it was his house all along.
That's where I know her from! I knew I'd heard of her.

Fully invested in this thread now, I love to hate a compulsive liar.

Also there's no such thing as a clinical psychiatrist which suggests holes in her post-partum psychosis story.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
I’d love to see the vintage fiancé and when she was full 50s glam this is why we need threads like this for the receipts

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m just a little confused about how someone could be the first person in Scotland to have Covid/travel cross country multiple times with Covid/have long Covid/ get married at a very expensive wedding venue during Covid/ ask for recommendations on local places to go for a honeymoon during Covid/ fly to Berlin during Covid/ go out to dive bars in Berlin during Covid/ then come home and claim to have post-Covid PTSD as well as having long Covid.
Whilst flying to Copenhagen from Berlin and simultaneously staying inside all the time

Screenshot 2020-11-21 at 13.40.13.png
Screenshot 2020-11-21 at 13.39.46.png
Screenshot 2020-11-21 at 13.40.59.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
I’m intrigued about him as well!
He’s on Instagram. His user name is ***********. He’s a very dapper fellow and I actually feel a bit bad for even mentioning his name since they aren’t together anymore and he seems pretty normal.
I too have been wondering about how her long covid miraculously disappeared for long enough for her to have her witchy wedding with those poor children all clearly forced to wear all black to fit her crappy witchy aesthetic and to fly off to Berlin on her witchy honeymoon. She must have that very rare intermittent long covid.

Anyone remember when she tweeting about having covid AGAIN?! And then deleted the tweet soon after 😂

Editing to remove his Instagram name as I actually feel bad for identifying him 🤭

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
He’s on Instagram. His user name is wholly brogued. He’s a very dapper fellow and I actually feel a bit bad for even mentioning his name since they aren’t together anymore and he seems pretty normal.
I too have been wondering about how her long covid miraculously disappeared for long enough for her to have her witchy wedding with those poor children all clearly forced to wear all black to fit her crappy witchy aesthetic and to fly off to Berlin on her witchy honeymoon. She must have that very rare intermittent long covid.

Anyone remember when she tweeting about having covid AGAIN?! And then deleted the tweet soon after 😂
I opted not to include his name for that reason. He seems a decent guy!

Reactions: 7
He’s on Instagram. His user name is ***********. He’s a very dapper fellow and I actually feel a bit bad for even mentioning his name since they aren’t together anymore and he seems pretty normal.

Editing to remove his Instagram name as I actually feel bad for identifying him 🤭
Ah thanks - yep I totally agree about his name and stuff, I was just curious to see what his vintage suits were like!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.