Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AdoraDelano

Chatty Member
I'm sure it said on something a few pages back that she had 4 kids.

She is also a muse, it appears....

Via the medium of hairy legs.
On this post. Mother of four.

I'm realising that something tragic may have happened though. Apologies if I've missed that.

Reactions: 3

Zoomfatigue

Usually, you can see a ring around the iris with those. Being of suspicious mind, previous perfectly legal prescription medication experience and dubious choices in former friends, there's also a very distinctive expression in the face; a sort of 'slackness' around the eyes and any smile looks as though everything's just too relaxed around the cheekbones to make a proper smile - none of which is present when somebody is simply posing for a shot with a light. It's as though it's too much effort to lift the cheek muscles and the only bit that really moves are the lower ones pulling the lips sideways instead of up.

I'm probably not explaining this very well.

Tl;Dr Nah, she looks wasted.
She definitely looks very strange compared with her usual look!

So I was just doing the ironing and stuck on bbc iplayer - low and behold I found feminist Vonny on a documentary called hidden lives- it was the cheerleading episode. It features her daughter.
I’ve only watched half so far but aside from her being strikingly beautiful she’s good on camera and comes across well.

I only ‘know’ of her through this thread but I see why she gets away with the things I’ve read about because she’s very plausible if you don’t know about her.
I just watched it too because of your post. She does come across well. She is obviously smart and articulate.

Zoomfatigue

She has been advised for years to come off of social media as it seems to make the lies spiral even worse, but she won't. She comes off for a little bit and then back on.
Far too many enablers I agree, I'm sure it isn't long until those people end up here too when things don't add up.
Her husband seems to be a nice guy from what I can see - hopefully he will be able to advise her/look after her appropriately?

she lies so much she forgets her own story.

@CC Baxter is spot on with The Social it’s a complete cringefest at times with the wannabes. I don’t know how much truth or fiction lies in that story, she is the boy who cried wolf. I did think physical threats, particularly if children were involved, were taken seriously. Not sure what age her kids are but how did the abuser get photos of her kids?
Presumably through this https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/im-glad-youre-alive-little-10749574

• Sad

StuffyStuff

I think misogynistic covers sexist.
I politely disagree:

Reactions: 2

LemonMoose

No mate, I know who you mean. This was the Indy ref darling one, the one with the whiff, looks like a young Karl Kennedy from neighbours. That may or may not have been the attraction I leave that to your imagination 😂. Ism a woman of a certain age to have been moved bydtjarl shall we say 😂 YouTube will help you out. (Dried fruit go straight) I actually had no idea that’s who he was til I was pretty deep in it. I work in a pretty mainstream industry doing mainstream stuff and had no idea who or what he was until post first date. It didn’t really go beyond second date 😂

Whiff! I mean quiff! He smelt fine, slightly of tenants but if you’re Scottish thats to be expected. that’s the only only good thing I have to say about him 😂😂😂

Also should be moved by dr karl! I bet I’m not the only one - really need my nails done, then I could type properly 😂

Also I would say the only things I know about her are from this thread, or from stalking in which I have not taken receipts although my favourite was when she said her dogs (now given away?!) liked belle and Sebastian😂 I told my cousins who ended themselves and now we say “your da’s dogs like belle and Sebastian” rather than yer da sells
Avon 😂 we also joke that we were round her backgarden with dog biscuits giving it holding back the years and now her dogs like simply red 😂😂😂 but that’s just nonsense to make us laugh! We have no idea where she lives
delurking to say that I've spent a good hour trying to work this out and I'm still none the wiser. We (I) need more clues!

• Haha

Limey

VIP Member
Just had to duck my head in as she popped up in one of those jokey articles about "16 middle class items" that are just nicked from a twitter, and of course had more of them than anyone else. If her contribution was unformatted, does that mean she's deleted it?

Also, I had no idea who she was until very recently - that clip of her on the social looks absolutely NOTHING like the pics she puts on Twitter.
God, she must face tune SO much.