Vonny Leclerc

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
vonny hat menorah.jpeg

Here's a fave Jewish Vonny tweet, about setting her hat on fire. Did she deliberately singe it for this photo op? The wacky hijinks never cease.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Usually, you can see a ring around the iris with those. Being of suspicious mind, previous perfectly legal prescription medication experience and dubious choices in former friends, there's also a very distinctive expression in the face; a sort of 'slackness' around the eyes and any smile looks as though everything's just too relaxed around the cheekbones to make a proper smile - none of which is present when somebody is simply posing for a shot with a light. It's as though it's too much effort to lift the cheek muscles and the only bit that really moves are the lower ones pulling the lips sideways instead of up.

I'm probably not explaining this very well.

Tl;Dr Nah, she looks wasted.
She definitely looks very strange compared with her usual look!

Reactions: 3
Anyone remember the Tweet thread where she claimed to have tit the bed on a first date?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Anyone remember the Tweet thread where she claimed to have tit the bed on a first date?
Yes! Someone on Scottish twitter did a wee, reasonably funny thread about his trip back to his flat with a dodgy tummy, and she saw people having a laugh at it, and decided to elevenerife to the max with what seemed like a 100-tweet thread about the time she tit the bed. It was really boring and unfunny and the same Scottish twitter having a laugh at the original thread could only gaze in horror as each new tweet was added.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
I just remembered last night that when that story came out about Trump peeing over sex workers in Obama's bed in Moscow, Vonny's #hottake was that people should stop kinkshaming Trump 🥴

Also, WRT her 'communism' she wrote an entire article about how we should put up a statue of Thatcher in George Square in Glasgow, because FEMINISM.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
I think the hate for Ms Moyes personally is misplaced because having confidence enough to smear an obscure critic as a pedophile-stalker with editorial approval, suggests institutional support and that she didn't target demographics just for personal gain but rather on request.

And "her" rebuttal.

As such any of her larping (in this case "as a cyclist" aiming hate at male cyclists) is likely beyond personal grift into political games she might not know she's a part.
  • Academia Vonny: creating a list of emotionally exploitable victims and gathering "leverage" to use against professors
  • Sex worker Vonny: normalising sexual exploitation
  • TERF Vonny: creating infighting for a demographic seeking greater political representation (feminists)
  • COVID Vonny: maybe she got coin from Bill Gates whose autonomous refuse trucks don't work without people cycling and walking wearing a track and trace GPS beacon
  • Cycling Vonny: creating infighting for a demographic seeking greater political representation (those wanting to cycle)
Maybe someone else can look at the other demographics she was tasked to mimic and exploit.
I don’t mean this in a nasty way at all, but, are you being serious? It‘s an epic theory either way!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That dude’s article is so bloody strange and messily written...what the hell is going on that people are throwing strops at each other over cycling?? The Scottish media eco system is so weird and incestuous and petty sometimes

• Heart
Reactions: 14
That dude’s article is so bloody strange and messily written...what the hell is going on that people are throwing strops at each other over cycling?? The Scottish media eco system is so weird and incestuous and petty sometimes
I thought the same. I’m guessing there was no editor involved? There might have even been a point somewhere, who knows?
It’s something that the two of should have dealt with privately. It’s not as interesting as they think! and I‘m a sucker for petty internet dramas!

Medium is somewhere that you can self-publish, so no one has paid him to write that.

No one should have paid Vonny to write her article either though.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Has it been 30 days yet? Can't imagine her giving that account up
Last tweet replies are on Jan 5th. Maybe she’s quietly logged in and deactivated again. I can’t imagine her giving up her ‘platform’ either!

It’s possible she doesn’t need to worry about losing her platform because she’s under the care of the powerful overlords at the Herald and is an undercover stooge to discredit cyclists.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I think the hate for Ms Moyes personally is misplaced because having confidence enough to smear an obscure critic as a pedophile-stalker with editorial approval, suggests institutional support and that she didn't target demographics just for personal gain but rather on request.

And "her" rebuttal.

As such any of her larping (in this case "as a cyclist" aiming hate at male cyclists) is likely beyond personal grift into political games she might not know she's a part.
  • Academia Vonny: creating a list of emotionally exploitable victims and gathering "leverage" to use against professors
  • Sex worker Vonny: normalising sexual exploitation
  • TERF Vonny: creating infighting for a demographic seeking greater political representation (feminists)
  • COVID Vonny: maybe she got coin from Bill Gates whose autonomous refuse trucks don't work without people cycling and walking wearing a track and trace GPS beacon
  • Cycling Vonny: creating infighting for a demographic seeking greater political representation (those wanting to cycle)
Maybe someone else can look at the other demographics she was tasked to mimic and exploit.
Sorry, and I don’t mean to be rude, but I think your post is utter nonsense.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The cycling #discourse always reminds me of this

I *was* however, just thinking about how Vonny went on and on about her Brompton for ages after Wings Over Scotland bought it for her, but then after posing on it for all those selfies, it was never mentioned again. Wonder if she's still got it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
The cycling #discourse always reminds me of this

I *was* however, just thinking about how Vonny went on and on about her Brompton for ages after Wings Over Scotland bought it for her, but then after posing on it for all those selfies, it was never mentioned again. Wonder if she's still got it.
Pretty sure she had a fallout with Wings. He pointed out he had bought her a bike. She offered to give it back as a true martyr. Not sure he accepted as they'd have to ship it to Bath.

• Wow
I noticed I hadn't seen Vonny online, Googled, and found this thread. Like many of you, I initially found her interesting, politically engaged, credible. But then... The endless, whining thirst. The constant flexing, the bizarre, pointless lies and so on. It got me thinking...

Vonny is a narcissist. I am fascinated by Vonny, but have zero desire to know her, or interact with her. She is a replicant - there is such a gaping hole where a personality should be. What is Vonny? What was Vonny? Who was Vonny before? What did she become?

Her narcissism is so needy, is must surely be informed by an unbearable pain, shouldn't it? Her lies are so constant and hyperactive - her need for narcissistic supply is so great that she essentially outs herself. Was this all just a cry for help?

She lives for the attention of people she doesn't know. Such attention would stress me out, and I consider it to have no value. Is it because her personality (if it can be described as such) is so fluid and vacant that anonymous attention and endorsement is the only thing that can make her feel alive? Narcissism isn't a bug in her personality - it is her personality. The multiple degrees, superiority complex, delusions of literary grandeur and capacity to infuriate complete strangers - is she aware of her impact? Like, "she" is so interesting, not because of "who" she is, but because of how many people she claims to be. What psychic wound has been inflicted on her that renders her so incapable of realising that she isn't, and in fact could not be all that she claims to be? If she broadcasts an ideal, which isn't real, then she must surely understand that she is setting a standard that she fails to meet. What stress and pain must this cause her?

What haunts her in the moments where she realises that she is simply a liar, a fantasist, a creation? That she squandered her natural good looks and intelligence by lying. That she could have, easily, been considered exceptional with little effort, but instead lives and breathes the mediocrity of the fantasist.

I am not saying this flippantly, I am concerned about her wellbeing. I wish her no harm. I sincerely hope that her recent disappearance from social media is a step towards her changing. I feel that people would generally wish her well.

Anyone got any thoughts?

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Agreed. Regardless of what you thought of her article, he seemed to really go off there into way more depth than anyone asked for, and it's not a good article (it is on Medium after all, where I understand authors can self-publish). Also including pictures of her children, even if their eyes are blanked out, is creepy and unwarranted. It had nothing to do with them.

It's all going a bit Meta here.

I'm off to the Running thread. Those people baffle and intrigue me, but they're nice and normal. Well, as normal as running for pleasure can ever be...

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.