Vonny Leclerc

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh you've had Covid?
Vonny's had Covid. Twice.

You've had long Covid?
Vonny's had even longer Covid.

AND a pre-existing condition. It's called a Chronic Yearning for Attention and it affects every aspect of her life on a daily basis. So please, show some humanity.
You got frost nip on your toes?
Vonny got chilblains on her raynaud’s ravaged hands.

She’s always got to one up people, my husband and I call her eleven-erife 🙄

Did she delete her social media accounts because she ate camembert?!
I think it might also have something to do with someone outing her pish regarding how hard it is to homeschool 4 children while working full time when she doesn’t actually have the kids during the school week

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
You forgot “I had the worst case of Covid ever and now I have PTSD” Vonny.
Guys guys GUYS! It’s not fair to comment on or question her Covid experience. Did you forget that she...

Maybe this has been answered and I’ve missed it, but seeing as she is clearly a mad fantasist, how exactly does she earn her keep? Also, again sorry if it’s already been answered, but has she ever attempted to explain how she started catholic but apparently went from atheist to Jewish overnight?
She earns her keep by doing ‘knowledge work’. Which kinda makes me think of Charlie work from It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia 😆 although I’m sure she’d morally be against the bashing of rats...

Why would you do that or why would you lie to the whole internet about that? I'm assuming it was in response to a bot account that said something like: 'u r smelly lol, I hate women and people' and she spent a whole day listing her cleaning products
I dunno, it was so strange. I can’t remember what prompted it but I suspect someone called BS on her outrageous claim and it promptly disappeared. She’s one strange (yet unbelievably clean) cookie.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Knowledge work.

You mean you are a keyboard clattering schmoe that sits at a desk?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
You got frost nip on your toes?
Vonny got chilblains on her raynaud’s ravaged hands.

She’s always got to one up people, my husband and I call her eleven-erife 🙄

I think it might also have something to do with someone outing her pish regarding how hard it is to homeschool 4 children while working full time when she doesn’t actually have the kids during the school week
Ahh that was me, then she claimed she was closing her twitter because I was challenging her shared parenting. I wasn't, I was just calling out her bullshit. She goes on and on about being a single mother and how hard it is but their dad has the kids most of the time and is amazing, the kids are his main priority unlike her who only seems interested when they can further her aesthetic.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Ahh that was me, then she claimed she was closing her twitter because I was challenging her shared parenting. I wasn't, I was just calling out her bullshit. She goes on and on about being a single mother and how hard it is but their dad has the kids most of the time and is amazing, the kids are his main priority unlike her who only seems interested when they can further her aesthetic.
I was so pleased when you questioned her as I’d suspected for some time that she didn’t have the kids full time. Which, of course, there is nothing wrong with with especially as she’s moved homes and relationships several times in the last 12-18 months. Like you say, it’s not the shared parenting that’s the issue, it’s the BS woe is me single mother/full time working mother struggling/smashing with the parenting of the many children. I’m really happy to hear that the kids have stable and present dads in their lives

Reactions: 19
She‘s deleted SO much, but somehow the tweets showing exactly that (bit in bold) are still there! 👀
It really is horrible (and I’m happy to delete this post/attachment if anyone feels it shouldn’t be shared here, seriously).

View attachment 321698
Isn't BPD is borderline personality disorder? Even worse to falsely accused her sister of that imo.

Reactions: 3
She considers herself to be member of the LGBT community? I missed that one! She probably got a bit of lesbianism in one Wednesday afternoon, in between witching lessons in the morning and Serious Journalist lessons in the evening.
No, like many heterosexual, attention-seeking narcissists, she jumped on the 'non-binary' bandwagon as a vehicle to inveigle her way into another minority. Psychologists are at last waking up to her type, though, so there may be hope for the future. She's a TIVA.
https://www.scientificamerican.com/...riencing severe trauma or victimization.[URL]

• Wow
Reactions: 16
No, like many heterosexual, attention-seeking narcissists, she jumped on the 'non-binary' bandwagon as a vehicle to inveigle her way into another minority. Psychologists are at last waking up to her type, though, so there may be hope for the future. She's a TIVA.
https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/unraveling-the-mindset-of-victimhood/#:~:text=Rahav Gabay and her colleagues,across many kinds of relationships.&text=They point out that a,experiencing severe trauma or victimization.[URL]
That definiton sounds a lot like another person who came to prominence during the indy referendum in Angela Haggerty who seems to share similar traits with Vonny.

Reactions: 9
May I just say how delighted I am this exists? Linked from one of the epic Jack Monroe threads - they are indeed two peas in a pod. Two desperate-to-be famous mediocre nonentities piggybacking off the success of others. The only thing they're actually good at is self promotion.

Talking of which, Jim "two books" Felton is a massive wanksock.

Aaah, that felt good.

Back to catch up!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
That definiton sounds a lot like another person who came to prominence during the indy referendum in Angela Haggerty who seems to share similar traits with Vonny.
Aye she’s an absolute zoomer also.

Reactions: 11
Angela Haggerty once claimed sectarian harassment because someone whistled the Beach Boys Sloop John B in her presence.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Angela Haggerty once claimed sectarian harassment because someone whistled the Beach Boys Sloop John B in her presence.
She claimed she was the victim after outing a Twitter user as the lesbian partner of an MP. She had not came out as gay yet.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
She claimed she was the victim after outing a Twitter user as the lesbian partner of an MP. She had not came out as gay yet.
Oh I almost forgot about that! In her defence, she described herself "LGBT adjacent" IIRC. (She's heterosexual).

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Oh I almost forgot about that! In her defence, she described herself "LGBT adjacent" IIRC. (She's heterosexual).
She also used the "I'm on the spectrum" trope.

There was also a black feminist writer, Clare Heuchan, who suffered racist abuse. Haggerty tried to emphasise with her that she also suffered racist abuse. Heuchan told her she was white and to stop appropriating. Haggerty became a victim again.

She definitely has been on the sick end of sectarian trolling, with Limmys brother sent to jail for it. But she seems to fish for abuse so she can be a victim again.

There's some gossip about how erratic she was when working as the News Editor on the Sunday Herald.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
OK sorry, she's a fantasist who somehow wedged herself in to the Scottish public consciousness during the referendum. Previous to that she was mainly known for girls gone wild on reddit but then she repackaged herself as some sort of serious commentator and has been running with it ever since.
so stupidly I googled these pictures 🙈 my eyes! They are so readers wives! It’s a cringe fest! The phrase “like dinner plates” springs to mind! I met one of her exes on tinder and dated him for a bit. I can honestly say that having been to bed with the guy I’m 100% convinced that she went out with him (for 4 years apparently!) because he took her kids to nursery for her. He didn’t know where anything was or what it was for! If she’s a sexpot she was getting it elsewhere while she tolerated him! Oh and he was as much of a pretentious prick as I imagine she is. I know you’re going to ask why I went there. He had a bit of banter plus girls gotta eat right?’

• Haha
so stupidly I googled these pictures 🙈 my eyes! They are so readers wives! It’s a cringe fest! The phrase “like dinner plates” springs to mind! I met one of her exes on tinder and dated him for a bit. I can honestly say that having been to bed with the guy I’m 100% convinced that she went out with him (for 4 years apparently!) because he took her kids to nursery for her. He didn’t know where anything was or what it was for! If she’s a sexpot she was getting it elsewhere while she tolerated him! Oh and he was as much of a pretentious prick as I imagine she is. I know you’re going to ask why I went there. He had a bit of banter plus girls gotta eat right?’
Was he the one who dressed like a Victorian male prostitute?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.