Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
THIS is exactly the problem with what she does. It's not just harmless fantasy if people are taken in by it. While this was happening she was pretending to be an academic herself.
It's also why comments like "kind of spoils your fun, doesn't it" are so ignorant. You think people are having *fun* here? Yeah there are jokey posts but they're to lighten what is often a very dark situation. It's really important for the people who she uses to prop up her facade, to have a space where they can talk about their experiences with her honestly - if anything was ever brought up to her on twitter, she'd block / patronise / insult, and manipulate everything so that she was always somehow the aggrieved party.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Hayanuma

What’s the T with Janey? I’ve always quite liked her after reading her autobiography a few years back.
If ever anyone needed their own thread on here it's Godley.

Runs at least half a dozen dummy accounts to argue with anyone who says anything bad about her
Claimed her dog got #MeToo'd once, used the hashtag and everything
Minging nepotism case, her daughter's getting on TV shows now, with absolutely nothing but connections getting her there
Retweets herself a dozen times a day
Said in the autobiography you mentioned that she was an active tory campaigner who was complimented by Thatcher in person for how many people she'd recruited to the party, now of course she's giving it pro-indy scheme voice comedy to normies

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

lilykestrel

VIP Member
" Siobhan: Cwfen started as a slightly different project. I’d written a bunch of darkwave songs. We’re all musical and have been in bands for an embarrassingly long period of time, well over 20 years? "

Been-in-bands-for-an-embarrassingly-long-period-of-time Vonny Siobhanny

• Haha
Reactions: 24

MaineCoonMama

VIP Member
Is she trying to be like that bloody viral dress from a few years back?

MCM- if you’re okay with this request, can you explain what synesthesia is like for you please?
I'm cool to explain my experience. I rarely talk about it irl, when I was young I thought everyone was like me. Didn't go well.
I 'taste'some words and names, Alan is oniony for example. The word crime tastes of pears, etc. I also get word smells, cat poo smells 'smart'. Not clever, just smart. Human poo is 'plasticky' which makes no sense, I know. Spoken words are run like a little flicker film in my head, some words bend, some flow or are flat. I've learnt to kind of tune my brain out when I'm listening to someone talk as it can really interfere with conversation or listening to a podcast. Music is similar in that my mind, unprompted, just gives me a random taste like marshmallow, gravy, floral. Rarely rhyme or reason to it unless I know the song really well.
I hope this is making some kind of sense, haha. From what I understand some sensory wires can be crossed, for want of a better word, in the brain.
Do you get something similar to this? I've forgotten the name of the University I was tested by as it was a few years ago but some do offer a battery test if you want to learn more.
Sorry for the lengthy post, I've barely scratched the surface though.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
From some of the mentions on the JM thread I honestly thought this person was a fictional character. Have the rest of this week off so will enjoy grunking about this one.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

DisgruntledGoat

VIP Member
I'm not fond of her exactly but IKWYM. She's not properly evil but she is kind of ridiculous. I almost feel sorry for her.
Agree, I think it’s because the people who fall for her shit are mostly men and I don’t care about them. Obviously I feel sorry for her family and kids but the rest of the collateral damage of her mental lies are fair game.

You know the bit in Jennifer’s Body where Amanda Seyfried is like “You’re killing people!” and Jennifer is like “no, I’m killing boys”. Yeah, like that.

(I would really like to know, though, what she and her husband do for money. Like does he have independent wealth or a proper job to keep her in cloaks and corpse paint?)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

Livia Fantasy

VIP Member
Her bands music sounds like someone fell into the symbols and is screaming for help
I once read an amazing review of fellow Scottish noisemakers Belle & Sebastian which I’ve always, always loved (despite liking some of their output) that is perfect here for Vongoth & The Queefing:

Antiquated Festering Wank Shit

• Haha
Still not on the company website...
It's almost as if someone directed her employers to these threads, they didn't like what they saw, brought her into the offices and chewed her out. That would also explain the dramatic disappearances from social media and lack of details on the work website. Like they're trialling her...

Rumour has it anyway

• Wow

chaiira

Clearly it’s not controversial that it takes some intelligence to take on different personas and profit from that.

However, given how crude and unconvincing those characters are, I think that is more indicative of high propensities towards narcissism and manipulation rather than impressive intelligence - certainly not holistic intelligence. Frankly there are a number of reality stars who have similar self promotion skills but with less pretentious language.

Sometimes people talk about her as if she’s this kind of flawed genius figure, but I’m just not convinced that a reformed Vonny would be living anything other than normal life, because her engineered aesthetics and erratic behaviour (which by themselves are interesting/concerning/entertaining depending how you see it) are the things that makes her stand out.

Basically, I wouldn’t want to be stuck next to her at a dinner party cause I think she’d be tedious as helllll!

Last edited:

L3moning

VIP Member
I would suggest that claiming to have lost a hand is more ridiculous than anything Jack has said.

• Haha