Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hw3880

If we mention other people on this thread it can get locked apparently. All of the tweets have been deleted now anyway. Mores the pity.

chlorinequartz

when working at the bbc, she described herself as a secular pagan Jew🙄
What does that even mean?
It strikes me that she aligns herself with two groups of historically persecuted peoples. Like the stuff she claims to have happened to her isn't enough for her to complain about. Weirdly reminds me of Darla from Fight Club in that way?

BoVine130

Not sure JJ's on the same level as Vonny in terms of being a fantasist, though she is guilty of being a Vonny enabler. She's been mentioned earlier in these threads, she called Vonny her 'favourite Jew' and did another twitter post saying "I love the Jews" as a caption for pics of her and Vonny, which 🤢. She strikes me as just being a bit of an idiot rather than anything else. Her beef with the Empowered Woman person was crrrrrrriiiiiinge on so many levels, on both sides. IMO!
I think she is extremely dangerous! I know Mandy quite well and what her and another woman put her through was unforgivable. She always deletes all of her tweets too which is random. Yeah not sure if she’s friends with Vonny, maybe just an enabler!

BenignNarcissist

Welp, only just noticed that @sgtserenity's profile pic is Kevin Williamson commemorating the Scottish people who died of Covid last year. Which seems like a pretty weird picture to choose if you don't like Kevin Williamson. And also a pretty weird picture to choose if you ARE Kevin Williamson. Scotland is a strange and silly village.

I think we all need Vonny to do something ridiculous again to lighten the mood. Where are you when we need you V??

Ah I had the wrong end of the stick, it was a protest against drug deaths not covid deaths, too late to edit post
I wonder if it *is* Kevin Williamson, or possibly someone from Edinburgh's "recovery community" - that community is mostly made up of genuine people wishing to support each other but has a limited number of damaging egotistical personalities also.

Come to think of it, I'm surprised Vonny hasn't appropriated addiction at some point.

Given V's continuing silence, I wonder if we should do a textual analysis of her "journalism"?

weeroastit

Do we think we will ever see a return to social media? I hope not in all honesty. Some people are just not equipped for it.

I see Stuart Campbell is going to edit a new Alba prospectus for Independence. Alex Salmond announced it at their conference.

I know he’s not everyone’s cup of tea but that is something he might be good at, operating in the background. I just wonder how compromised he is. I think Salmond will have been careful with regard to this decision.
Oh aye without a shadow of a doubt she'll be back

Ohnoshebettadont

Is there a threshold of 10k followers because that’s how many you need to be a ‘celeb’ or influencer? That’s pretty interesting.
Also hello everyone, it’s been a while since I dropped into this thread! Any recommendations for other online scandal? I watched the Belle Gibson doc on BBC and was thirsty for more gossip 😂
Need to have 10k plus in followers to get a thread

But she read well over 72 books in just 3 seasons?

I genuinely don't think she's capable of writing anything that isn't centred on her own invented experiences.

Dougie has an almost crazed innocence when compared to her. "Be nice, remember names, understand booking hotels, and have a driving license, and, too, could maybe have a low status job in the music industry." His CV given the Vonny editing experience would probably have included inventing at least one popular musical genre, having had a successful playing career, and overhauled the touring experiences of a once redundant but now thriving household name band.

Dougie, go give him his due, either isn't a bullshitter, or else his station in life is so modest that tour managing the Dead Kennedys (moderate kudos tbf) seems unobtainably grand.

She has a degree of innate cunning, I think. I think her intellect is like her looks: above average, but not remotely exceptional, but can be portrayed a certain way to appear striking.

I do wonder where on earth she got her IT experience from. I know people that met her at the FC.
what's "the FC"?

weeroastit

View attachment 770017

Heard from a friend that this thread has picked up again, and I Googled her out of curiosity to see if she'd revived her social media presence in light of all this indyref2 stuff, and this came up. Anyone seen this? So many plot holes. Unsure if it is pre- or post-Qualified User Experience Designer Vonny.
This is the best wan yet! Leadership roles in government aye!

Has this become a Janey Godley thread?

Does anyone have any info on how Vonny is faring in her new job? I am alarmed that no employer seems to check her CV.