Volodymyr Zelenskyy #10 Young President Zelenskyy - we are always heppeh to see you!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember being awake early enough that I watched the news come in that the invasion had started, seeing Zads refusing a ride but wanting ammunition, the first video with Zads, the PM and others, proving they were standing their ground and not abandoning their country or their people...
May God bless Ukraine, her people and all who love her ❤

DW Culture shared this:

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I remember that day it happened and there was a dark haired woman interviewed on BBC News who had a toddler in a pram. She lived close to the border and was understandably very tearful and frightened and I often wonder what became of them.

• Sad
He looks much harder now. Not just the keep fit regime whilst they are fighting the Russian invaders but in his demeanor ... his face etc

It suits him as it makes him a Leader

( and on a totally shallow note, as befits us on here, a total sex demon in bed 😛😛😍)

Not that I think of him in that way.

😶😶😶😶😐🥵🥵🥵🥵

• Haha
Reactions: 5
This is a sad video but there is another tell here he isn’t really that into Olena imo.

‘Record Scratch’

‘Narrator’ - He was, in fact, not joking

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Poor sweet darling. I wondered about his parents recently. It must be so difficult for them.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Do what you love and you will never work a day in your life.

I would like to be Zad’s PT please

• Heart
Reactions: 3
" Dear Tattlers.
I am making this address to you in the hope that some of you will come across for me.
I may be small in stature, but-as some of you already know - I'm a very big boy .
It is to this end that I make this address.
I need to make love . If I don't get any I will explode shortly.
I have a spare 25 mins tomorrow at 10: 45 am so will require a Woman.
Can any of you rise to the challenge? This is my time of need.

And boy do I need it "

maxresdefault.jpg
03720000-0aff-0242-9ba4-08da1bdd3f53_w408_r1_s.jpg
bb6a595b8348458426e33ebffc83ecff_1647800870_extra_large.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
" Dear Tattlers.
I am making this address to you in the hope that some of you will come across for me.
I may be small in stature, but-as some of you already know - I'm a very big boy .
It is to this end that I make this address.
I need to make love . If I don't get any I will explode shortly.
I have a spare 25 mins tomorrow at 10: 45 am so will require a Woman.
Can any of you rise to the challenge? This is my time of need.

And boy do I need it "

View attachment 1994986View attachment 1994987View attachment 1994988
Omg I just read this in his accent 😂

• Haha
He does. He's trying his best not to look filthy, but that just makes him look even filthier. The hot little minx.

• Heart
  • Haha
God I don't know if it's cos of my hormones cos of the monthly visitor but jesus just been looking through his telegram and all I can think of is how badly I want him to fudge me. Such a filthy boy. He just radiates sex🫣😳

• Haha
Reactions: 4