Volodymyr Zelenskyy #10 Young President Zelenskyy - we are always heppeh to see you!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was non-stop at work all day, then walked past my bosses laptop to see the picture of him shaking hands with King Charles 😭❀ Came straight here!

Two kings πŸ‘‘
SEI_143368672-453d.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Rishi’s feet looked huge compared to Zads!

(Off to Google how big Rishi’s feet are)

• Haha
  • Wow
Some great photos πŸ˜ƒ

And looking at other recent pics he's getting v muscular too
IMG_20230119_223553.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Mon Dieu!
Macron is really restraining himself from grappling with Zads' hot bod in that video.
So much gorgeous in one country-hopping day. Le sigh.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Macron πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€
He was 100% picturing them at the altar at that point when they were holding hands.

• Haha
Macron πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€
He was 100% picturing them at the altar at that point when they were holding hands.
Macron can keep his fricking hands off. He's such a snake. 😑😑

OT but still Zaddy related. I'm half Ukrainian. (Mam's Ukrainian dad's English) and Zaddy was on TV and I was like "ooooh Zelenskyy is so nice" and she was like "he looks scruffy" 😭 "but it's good you like a Ukrainian man" πŸ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Macron can keep his fricking hands off. He's such a snake. 😑😑

OT but still Zaddy related. I'm half Ukrainian. (Mam's Ukrainian dad's English) and Zaddy was on TV and I was like "ooooh Zelenskyy is so nice" and she was like "he looks scruffy" 😭 "but it's good you like a Ukrainian man" πŸ˜‚
Gorgeous bebby is not scruffy. How could she?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Zads is one busy boy:

The bromance is back!! How smol next to Duda, awww

WIth Sanna Marin, Finland's PM

1676030164958.png

With Estonian PM Kaja Kallas

1676029694819.png

King Philippe of Belgium invited Zads to the Palace, Zads gave him a piece of a downed Russian plane

1676029738550.png

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Zads should do a world tour! The profits should go towards rebuilding Ukraine! πŸ˜‚
He should go everywhere other than Russia πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5