Volodymyr Zelenskyy #10 Young President Zelenskyy - we are always heppeh to see you!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just been reading the early threads. You're all hilarious 😂
But one post was of Putin walking under a branch, but it was posted from a Putin fan account! I looked at it out of intrigue, I didn't know there could be such a thing, and immediately had to go and look at Zelenskyy to cleanse my eyes!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8

Sorry to go emo on you all but this song just came on as I was reading an old Zelenskyy thread (which is now I've spent my whole day 😂)
Reminded me of Zads. Sorry to make you all cry.
"I'm just a man, not a hero"
3:30 onwards

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Also, why are there hardly any Zelenskyy fan accounts on Instagram? There are some, but most of them seemed to have stopped posting months ago.
No idea. I don't follow any fan accounts, just check what's new under the #zelenskyy hashtag now and then. Shame if so, hope they resume posting again.

Welcome to team Zads @ScienceMouse!

He winked with both eyes 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 7
No idea. I don't follow any fan accounts, just check what's new under the #zelenskyy hashtag now and then. Shame if so, hope they resume posting again.

Welcome to team Zads @ScienceMouse!

He winked with both eyes 😭
I don't fancy him, (sorry!) but he is very sweet. I just feel really sad for him. Reading the first thread and it reminded me how he's still Putin's number 1 target. :(

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Oh god I had a host of terrible dreams lately and finally had a nice dream involving our Zaddy. It was weird though, basically I was dating him (I wish) and was at his presidential palace and he was having this weird procedure done which involved having a dinosaurs tooth placed into his foot to protect him from any danger from the ruzzians. He starting crying as they hammered the tooth into his foot 🥹 and I was just like "awww baby but you are protected now" 🤣😭

• Haha
Reactions: 4