Volodymyr Zelenskyy #10 Young President Zelenskyy - we are always heppeh to see you!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd remove the glasses first, before bouncing up & down on his massive stiffie

Phew, I thought from that earlier rational and filth-free comment that your account had temporarily been hacked @VC10. Glad to see order has been restored.

Reactions: 6
Haahshaha I love this theory.

Reactions: 4
I just actually Googled ‘Is Cockblock going to be at The Coronation’

After using her actual name looks like she is.

Reactions: 3
Yes I saw that, too .

She should be attending to Zaddys sex needs , the Man needs sex
He repelled OZ so much with dem specs and channelling John Major that she hightailed it to London.

Reactions: 3
This is 100% the way he walks to the bedroom after he has been told a Tattler is waiting for him in there

Look at the way Rishi fawns over him!! I mean who could blame him. Still I prefer that than Macron trying to hump him like a dog every time they are together

PS zaddy you could have made your way up to my town we have a great Ukrainian community I’m a part of and I can give you a tour and then I can have a tour of your body

Attachments

His gorgeous haircut
Reckon he had extra security yesterday to protect him from all the lust-crazed women that wanted to tràck him down.
Still miffed at the lack of camos and tight t-shirts though. They need to make an appearance soon.

Reactions: 5