Vogue Williams

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It wouldn’t irritate me as much if it was pronounced JeeJee, it’s the jgeejgee..I don’t know I can’t type how they say it 😂
Like I would say it with a hard G.
I don’t mind the name/nickname, I just can’t bare how they say it!
Haha I know what you mean! They pronounce it with the sound that is in the name Zsa zsa

Reactions: 4
She must be so entitled and deluded she’s not even in the real world anymore. To go on holiday during a pandemic where 1000’s of people are dying is selfish and stupid. To then tip the paps off so you get publicity for being on holiday during a pandemic is unbelievably conceited, it’s like she actually believes she is too special and important to follow the rules. They could have been out there under the radar and probably not been caught but no Vogue the publicity bleep has to feed her ego!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She must be so entitled and deluded she’s not even in the real world anymore. To go on holiday during a pandemic where 1000’s of people are dying is selfish and stupid. To then tip the paps off so you get publicity for being on holiday during a pandemic is unbelievably conceited, it’s like she actually believes she is too special and important to follow the rules. They could have been out there under the radar and probably not been caught but no Vogue the publicity bleep has to feed her ego!
Now come on! She had to show off her ‘toned tummy’ whilst jogging 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Now come on! She had to show off her ‘toned tummy’ whilst jogging 😂
Because we’d never sleep at night until we saw how skinny she is after 2 babies 😂 duck off Vogue, I’d rather have a flabby Mum tummy and not be a knob!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I cannot stand the way they say GiGi. Yes that’s her name and how they want it pronounced but coming from those too it just irritates the life out of me as they sound so pretentious
Never thought that’s how it was pronounced when I’ve seen it written down!! I agree, annoying! I think it’s a better name when it’s said how it sounds. Like Gee-Gee.

Reactions: 2
It’s a cute nickname type name but not as an actual proper name. Presumably they got the idea for the name from GiGi Hadid but it’s only her nickname, her name is Jelena
Doubt they even know that...they ate both so ignorant!

Reactions: 6
She still hasn’t apologized. That’s the worst part. iHeart and packed lunch need to come out and say they’re complaints they are getting are being recognized instead of the stupid auto reply’s.

Reactions: 14
Company’s don’t seem to care much what they get up to as long as they get the viewers 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I have never posted in a forum like this before but honestly the blatant flouting of rules is sickening. If it was "work" then why were they there for 2 weeks out on the beach. Coincidentally at his parents 5 star resort. I travel for work and was meant to during tier 4, that was called off because its NON ESSENTIAL.

I used to like Vogue and "Spenny" but unfollwed both. Very disappointing behaviour.

Also deleting bad comments? Really??

Reactions: 17
If it was “essential work” which is the only reason Vogue could leave the tier 4 area they were in at the time, then why did Spencer, Theo and Gigi also go? What essential work was a toddler and a baby doing in a pandemic? Vogue’s statement is appalling and an affront to her “Instagram family”. I hope they are both dropped by their advertisers.
Unfollowed both of them!

Reactions: 24
Complete disregard for “real life”. Any decent company would have vetoed any non essential travel for work, which of course we all know was really just a jolly as they tend to go to St barts for new year/January.

Reactions: 9
It wouldn’t irritate me as much if it was pronounced JeeJee, it’s the jgeejgee..I don’t know I can’t type how they say it 😂
Like I would say it with a hard G.
I don’t mind the name/nickname, I just can’t bare how they say it!
😂
I am not so bothered by the pronunciation, they are going French (zhi zhi or zsi zsi, whichever spelling makes more sense to you) vs English (ji ji or dzi dzi, again whichever phonetic spelling makes more sense). But I am bothered by the name, to me as well Gigi is a nickname, not an actual name. And it doesn't fit with calling your first child a full name and then the second a naff nickname. At least they gave her a chance in life by giving her a normal middle name, but again French (Margaux).

I was suprised to find out that "Spenny" is fluent in French, he reads French books to Theo and I think they are trying to raise them bilingual (though they'd have to step up the French for that every day).

"Essential work", the a*seholes are having a laff. Honestly kinda hating them ever since going to St Barts. Awful, inconsiderate tw*ts.

Reactions: 12
It’s a cute nickname type name but not as an actual proper name. Presumably they got the idea for the name from GiGi Hadid but it’s only her nickname, her name is Jelena
I am absolutely convinced they got the name from Peppa Pig. The Madam Gazelle character’s name is Gigi and it’s pronounced exactly the same way as Vogue pronounces it. I’d put money on it that’s where they heard it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Channel 4's stance is that they don't comment on the personal lives of those who appear on Channel 4

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
Fairy needs to be approached.

why should she front an advert as a safe homely person when she is anything but?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.