Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

megsmagoo

VIP Member
How are you getting on @Allthevest20 ?

I’m down a stone now woo! Delighted, finding it really easy to stick to the the plan and on a roll. I am going away for a long weekend in 3 weeks so won’t be on plan then but hoping to lose a decent chunk and not go too crazy 😂

Did your consultant give you advice on how to manage going off plan? There will definitely be drinking that weekend 😂

megsmagoo

VIP Member
I got all my bits for my first week. We did discuss my night out and weekend break and how to work it so I'll be starting fresh in the morning! Fingers crossed and well done on 9lb. I pray I can shift similar!
Aw nice good luck! Which packs have you gone for? I’ve got my second lot arriving tomorrow and ordered a lot of the apple and kiwi drink lol

Allthevest20

VIP Member
Nah I think it’s more apple to be fair, can’t taste much kiwi. Honestly it’s amazing! My favourite is that, toffee bar, caramel bites and the veggie, Thai and leek and potato soups. I was keeping a tab of what I liked as I tasted them
Yeah that's what I plan to do. I have a veg and potato/leek soup too! I did add some of the pop crisps as crisps are my weakness so I have these if times get hard especially in week 1