Visitnumber7

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Got second embarrassment for the woman with her latest stories, some people really shouldn't pick up their phones after a few cocktails 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She blocked me for calling her out a few weeks ago for not wearing a mask on her stories whilst in TKMaxx

Ehh she is an eeehhh self eehhh absorbed bleep who needs to get spectacles that dont keep sliding down her nose eehhhmm so aye

Got second embarrassment for the woman with her latest stories, some people really shouldn't pick up their phones after a few cocktails 😳
Yeah, what was going on with the whole loving her family then saying the vast majority of her own family aren’t great??

Must be exhausting being a instahun, she's run out of walls to stick mdf to that she's ripping some down to put new back on 🥴 could you be arsed

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Must be exhausting being a instahun, she's run out of walls to stick mdf to that she's ripping some down to put new back on 🥴 could you be arsed
Well she is the scottish Beggy Evan's who has ripped out all her floor to ceiling book cases she stores her flip flops on had it plastered didnt wait for it to dry properly painted it and put book cases back in to put flip flops back on so yeah
I do also wish this annoyance would get herself a script before she goes on stories as every second word is eeehhmm...so aye nae debates

• Haha
Reactions: 3
FGS, her son is away & they've been feeding the cat which is fair enough but she's decided to put a shelf up and replace all his spice jars so it looks better 😳

Maybe leave him to have HIS flat how HE wants it

• Wow
  • Haha
Yet another kettle & Toaster ordered, I think there's been at least 3 sets in the last 2 years 🤔

Idiot daughter on her insta stories looking for advice on fake vaccine passports cause she wants to travel. Moron.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
£166 for a kettle and toaster just because 🤷
That'd amount would probably feed a struggling family somewhere right now

• Wow
22 stories talking about a kettle and toaster that cost £166 more money than sense 🙄

I about choked when I heard her say the price 🥴
(no idea how I’ve managed to type in bold or how to change it!)

I bought a dualit kettle and toaster years ago, cost me more than I would’ve normally paid but they have lasted me years. Not really my style now but they serve the purpose. No way I’d replace simply because my decor has changed