Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Punchface

VIP Member
PSA: Season 4 starts Wednesday, please start crossing everything now that it’s better than season 3 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 9

LyraBalaqua

VIP Member
Hope is a terrible character , nothing endearing about her at all.

Love the cheesiness of it , the location is breathtaking and Jack is fit as🥰.

Reactions: 8

Punchface

VIP Member
Well damn, that was a load of wank. God, I loved the first series so much, can’t believe how much it’s gone downhill since then ☹

disneys

VIP Member
What I can’t understand is surely Mel was already pregnant when she had the IVF ? Surely a doctor wouldn’t implant an embryo into an already pregnant woman ?

Pocahontas

VIP Member
Found Mel really weary this time around ... not to spoil, but literally every dramatic or tragic thing to happen to anyone else was a chance for her to cry and relate the situation to her, so the other character would then have to offer her sympathy.

Jack and his stubbornness and overthinking are irritating as well - and he’s a real bottom-teeth talker 😂

The only character I didn’t mind this time around was Lizzie 😂

petitspois

VIP Member
Last night I was thinking about the christmas TV I'd meant to see but not yet gotten round to and searched for Virgin River. Turns out I'd watched the last two episodes and completely forgotten. Think that sums the last season up completely.

• Haha

Suzesnooze

VIP Member
I started rewatching series 1 and Jack said to Mel he has lots of nieces and nephews which is odd when he only has his sister Bree and his other brother died young?!

• Wow

Lullabella22

VIP Member
I’ve just binge watched about 5 episodes of the new series.

So doc has just let this random in no questions asked.

There’s always so much drama.

• Haha

LyraBalaqua

VIP Member
I’ll see it through but it’s dragging for me.

Jack’s constant angst about something🙄
Mel always being so …….Mel.

I do love the location though, worth sticking with just for that.

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Punchface

VIP Member
Omg I just found out that its starting next month 🎉🎉🎉

Assumed it was going to be Nov/Dec, wow amazing come to me Jack 🤤😂

Mrs Cucumber

VIP Member
I don't understand how Jack's bar makes any money, there's never any staff there!

Plus a whole week of no Dr or nurse in the surgery, how did that work out?!

BucketsOfTea

The way Jack & Mel continuously save the town from any kind of disaster single handedly really annoys me
Jack jumping into an aeroplane to do a fireman Sam impression and save the town was just too ridiculous. And Mel delivering a baby over FaceTime, ffs 😂.

• Haha

Pinkii

VIP Member
Just finished season 2.

what really annoys me with tv shows is no one can ever have any happiness, you just know things will
Go south at some point. As soon as mel confessed her love I knew something would happen to jack 🤣

• Haha

Punchface

VIP Member
Aw, I’m all of a sudden excited to tackle this undoubtedly all-over-the-shop new series with you guys 😂