Vignettes and Pets

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
17C6816A-5F3D-489D-B816-7602EC1F6336.jpeg

Gem loves the thread
So before she retires to bed
Wants to thank you
For being such lovely crew
Special hug to Teddy Bear
And also to Roo
Buddys from Fur Babies
And some new pals too
❤❤❤❤ XX

• Heart
Reactions: 16
View attachment 568335
We are bunnies
Here to tell you hunnies
You want a vignette?
You ain’t seeing nothing yet

This tattle thread is jokes
Is it a hoax?

Some people may just blab-it
Not us, not B-Rabbit
x2 - a honey bunny💛
I love your post it’s funny
No hoax - it’s all for real
Do tell us how they feel
;)

• Heart
Reactions: 7
011551A8-B632-40A2-9ED1-24CCAFBAB90A.jpeg

out of reach, alas
winged prey alights, sings, soars and
escapes untasted

credit to Haiku by Cat

• Heart
Reactions: 20
View attachment 568393
Gem loves the thread
So before she retires to bed
Wants to thank you
For being such lovely crew
Special hug to Teddy Bear
And also to Roo
Buddys from Fur Babies
And some new pals too
❤❤❤❤ XX
OH! Just look at her...last time I saw her she had her Christmas ribbon on - It’s been too long darling Gem.
A poem from my bestie - I mean what could be better? Big happy sigh 💛

• Heart
Reactions: 4
View attachment 568426

out of reach, alas
winged prey alights, sings, soars and
escapes untasted

credit to Haiku by Cat
I’ve never been able to write a Haiku - I love them though.💛 Is that your cat? What is your cat called?

Going back to your first post, did you ever see the cat at Paddington Station (years ago) she was huge and everyone loved her. She lived there in her basket and became a great attraction.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
I’ve never been able to write a Haiku - I love them though.💛 Is that your cat? What is your cat called?

Going back to your first post, did you ever see the cat at Paddington Station (years ago) she was huge and everyone loved her. She lived there in her basket and became a great attraction.
Me too. Yes she’s mine, her name is Mittens and she’s 6 months old. ☺

Aww really? That’s so cute. I had no idea. 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Not as young as I used to be..
I'm actually 12, but think I'm 3..
I still sprint around the garden, when I take the notion...
Albeit in slightly slower motion...🐶😀
20210510_222447.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Thanks, he's a lovely big guy.
40kg of old age puppy 😀
He is a lovely one! That’s for sure...💛 I love his colourings. So handsome.
My Teddy Bear is 16. 💛 He’s a Duck Toller retriever and I rescued him 4 years ago.(I think he might have a bit of Tibetan Spaniel in him too). I keep saying I will have one of those swab tests done to send off and find out exactly about his breed. The Dog’s Trust said he was a Duck Toller but I think he may be a cross.

@Geranium can you put up the photo of Roo sleeping again please? 💛

Last edited:
  • Heart
My Teddy Bear is 16. 💛 He’s a Duck Toller retriever and I rescued him 4 years ago.(I think he might have a bit of Tibetan Spaniel in him too). I keep saying I will have one of those swab tests done to send off and find out exactly about his breed. The Dog’s Trust said he was a Duck Toller but I think he may be a cross.

He sounds lovely, that's a Canadian breed? All our hounds have came from rescue.
I wish more folks would take a chance on rescues.

• Haha
He sounds lovely, that's a Canadian breed? All our hounds have came from rescue.
I wish more folks would take a chance on rescues.
He’s a beaut - what’s his name?

Plus, @Rubythefirebat - can we have a pic of Tádé -White Puli that won Miss Sheep Lookalike 2020 - am very excited to see her?

I got Teddy Bear’s age right - then he can sing “I am sixteen....” 🎼🎼 from The Sound of Music and waltz with my Gem - ah, makes me smile 🐶❤

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
He’s a beaut - what’s his name?

Plus, @Rubythefirebat - can we have a pic of Tádé -White Puli that won Miss Sheep Lookalike 2020 - am very excited to see her?

I got Teddy Bear’s age right - then he can sing “I am sixteen....” 🎼🎼 from The Sound of Music and waltz with my Gem - ah, makes me smile 🐶❤
He is Buddy, we got him around 9 years ago.
For a while he was wary of me & basically any man, it took the best part of a year to get his trust, he doesn't like loud noise, raised voices or swearing.
He hadn't been treated well during his racing/kennel time.

• Heart
He is Buddy, we got him around 9 years ago.
For a while he was wary of me & basically any man, it took the best part of a year to get his trust, he doesn't like loud noise, raised voices or swearing.
He hadn't been treated well during his racing/kennel time.
I hate to hear stories like that and sadly there are many. Thankfully, a happy ending to Buddy’s story. We got Gem from a lovely breeder but if something were to happen to her, God forbid, I would definitely get a rescue.

• Heart
IMAG0044.jpg

My late furbaby Jack.

The day we brought him home was 22/04/2014, the day we lost him was 22/04/2021.
Unreal. Love him always.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Oh, what a beautiful dog. RIP Jack.
He really was a beautiful little dog, with such a huge personality. The house is definitely quieter and I'm feeling a little lost without him.
Thank you for your condolences I appreciate it. 💖

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.