Video games

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder if someone can help me!

i want to buy my bf a Christmas gift around Call of Duty, and I’ve come across a blizzard gift card. Please can someone else tell me, what does the card entail? does the card mean you can make in game purchases/buy exclusive things For COD? It’s only COD he plays on PC
Thanks 😄

Wonder if someone can help me!

i want to buy my bf a Christmas gift around Call of Duty, and I’ve come across a blizzard gift card. Please can someone else tell me, what does the card entail? does the card mean you can make in game purchases/buy exclusive things For COD? It’s only COD he plays on PC
Thanks 😄
He'll be able to buy ingame currency instead of putting normal money on for the game to buy operators/skins ect 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I love the top comment on the Youtube video..
"At this rate, I have around 3 GTAs left in my lifetime"

😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The trailer looks great - as expected. A bit disappointing it’s not out till 2025, but it’s obviously gonna be a huge game.

Reactions: 6
I can't wait until 2025 😭 Husband and I have said we will need to decide some sort of custody agreement for the game so we can both play it spoiler free.

Probably means red dead won't be out until 2030!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I remember playing GTA when I was around 11/12 😂 I’m very tempted by GTA 6 though.

I’m currently playing TLOU2. I’ve had it a couple of years, watched a play through on YouTube a few times so am finally giving it a whirl since it’s been sat in my cupboard for ages. I’m enjoying it, though am finding the gameplay so much more straightforward than TLOU1!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Considering it’s been TEN YEARS since gta 5 came out the least they can do is allow us to transfer all our online cash to gta 6. If they did that I would sell everything I have in online 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm hoping I can have a better looking online character this time as the graphics seem so much better 🤣
Was so hard to get a decent one as a female 😂

• Haha
I'm hoping I can have a better looking online character this time as the graphics seem so much better 🤣
Was so hard to get a decent one as a female 😂
That made me laugh 😂 mine actually doesn’t look too bad, there’s a YouTube video on how to make them look less scary 😂
IMG_7173.jpeg

• Haha
Tbh, mine wasn't too bad in the end.
My Sister's character however, behind mine 🤣
Your sisters character looks like something from the walking dead 😂

are we allowed to give our gt out on here? I would love to play with tattlers on Xbox 😂

Reactions: 1
The trailer looks sick and I’m so glad that it finally looks like we may be getting some better options for female characters as well!

Your sisters character looks like something from the walking dead 😂

are we allowed to give our gt out on here? I would love to play with tattlers on Xbox 😂
That's be cool but I don't think it'd be allowed 😔

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.