Vicky Pattison

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her most recent Instagram story of her coughing to the camera honestly made me gag. I feel like I need to put my phone in a vat of Dettol. Rancid.
Disgusting isn’t it?

So knew she would Bend the rules - you can tell it’s her own house in Newcastle she’s been at since Xmas (the one she’s just sold), even though she wouldn’t have been allowed to travel and won’t stay there for the full lockdown period. Always trying to stay one step above
Ah I didn’t realise she had a hold of it still so that would explain it...

Reactions: 1
So knew she would Bend the rules - you can tell it’s her own house in Newcastle she’s been at since Xmas (the one she’s just sold), even though she wouldn’t have been allowed to travel and won’t stay there for the full lockdown period. Always trying to stay one step above
And this is why the North East have had the tit end of the stick since September. Stay down South with your mutant covid strain, it’s not hard you silly cow.

Reactions: 10
Didn't Vicky get some sort of assault charge for throwing a shoe at a girl's face in a night club a few years ago? And if you watch the Geordie Shore episodes where Becca appears, she's absolutely vile to her. I can't stand her humble act when actually she's a nasty bully.

Reactions: 15
Didn't Vicky get some sort of assault charge for throwing a shoe at a girl's face in a night club a few years ago? And if you watch the Geordie Shore episodes where Becca appears, she's absolutely vile to her. I can't stand her humble act when actually she's a nasty bully.
She was vile to Rebecca.

Reactions: 10
It was pure jealousy from the get go when Rebecca joined. She showed her true colours even more!
She always banged on about how she needed to prove herself... why though?? She’s got nothing to prove and she was a much nicer person than her. I bet she left because she couldn’t take Vicky being nasty to her anymore

Reactions: 8
So has she confirmed anywhere that she has or has had COVID (which wouldn't be a surprise!) or what that an assumption?

Reactions: 3
2CF5F37E-3727-4E24-BC03-36224AC074FE.png

I’ve spent my Xmas watching old Geordie Shore episodes, has been a lovely blast from the past, thought you might all enjoy this screenshot, since we were talking about the blond look a few pages back 🙈

6AA2117E-477A-4442-B635-762C6DB8C4B9.png

And of course with the mismatching extensions

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I can't deal with Vicky and her Charles Dickens captions on Instagram. I need to visit the opticians because of the amount of times I've rolled my eyes at her ridiculous speeches. Does she think she's the UK equivalent to Mother Teresa? More like Jodie Marsh. Bore off.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.