Vicky Pattison

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like her family have travelled from north east (tier 3 where I am) to London for a nice weekend jolly. And all those undeclared ads today how does she get away with it?!!

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Looks like her family have travelled from north east (tier 3 where I am) to London for a nice weekend jolly. And all those undeclared ads today how does she get away with it?!!
I often wondered this as nothing hardly ever gets declared and she wouldn’t get some of that stuff delivered. Very frustrating!

Reactions: 1
Report her ASA honestly shes a walking billboard shell be advertising anything

Reactions: 9
How are all these zelebs out in restaurants and clubs with other households - the faiers sisters were out last night clubbing...I don't want to see them or Vicky out having lovely meals when most of us are following the rules 😡

Reactions: 15
How are all these zelebs out in restaurants and clubs with other households - the faiers sisters were out last night clubbing...I don't want to see them or Vicky out having lovely meals when most of us are following the rules 😡
My birthday next week, we aren't in lockdown atm (live in wales) but have the highest covid cases in the uk. Im certainly not going out gallivanting even though it's my birthday. I really wish the police could fine them all like they did with chloe and rita ora.

Reactions: 13
I’m so bored of these z-listers and the tit places they go to....they deserve to be fined. I haven’t seen my friends or family in months, and they’re out starting the birthday celebrations early and no doubt planning to behave like this for weeks, probably spreading the virus around. Although taking a film crew with them means they probably class it as works, so exempt from the rules 🙄 Maybe I’ll take a camera with me to see my friends and have a lovely night out and if anyone asks i’ll say we’re working....Rita Ora missed a trick there.....

her family def shouldn’t be travelling as we’re in tier 3 in the North East; especially with a baby ffs!

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Doubt it. Wonder what occupation he would tell the bank manager / ex builder and now full time influencers shadow? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Does anyone else get sick to death of her stupidly long posts going on about how much she loves her fella or one about self love with 2 pictures one with her glam and the other no make up and pulling a stupid face 🙄 so repetitive!

Reactions: 25
Does anyone else get sick to death of her stupidly long posts going on about how much she loves her fella or one about self love with 2 pictures one with her glam and the other no make up and pulling a stupid face 🙄 so repetitive!
Yep.. her insta is sooo bloody boring. If I see the village idiot face one more time.. it’s really not cute or relatable

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Sorry don’t normally comment on her thread but it’s made me mad 😡 she’s literally been up and down the country all week and is now staying in a luxury cabin just up the road from us!

• Angry
  • Wow
Sorry don’t normally comment on her thread but it’s made me mad 😡 she’s literally been up and down the country all week and is now staying in a luxury cabin just up the road from us!
Yes and going out for meal with a load of people that definitely don’t live with her.. it’s bad of the restaurant to even offer her a table of 6 or whatever. She tries to be subtle about it then does boomerangs of 5 people clinking glasses erm 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.