Vicky Pattison

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have to question how topshop etc have folded but they’re still going....
Same here. A bit like select fashion, that manages to cling on. I’d imagine part of it is that the clothes are cheaper so they retain good profit margins. Another part is that I’ve heard via friends that Arcadia bosses would basically do nothing and go on holiday for most of the year and get huge bonuses.

I see she is flitting between tiers and so is her mum (I’m north east and we are tier 3) rules don’t apply to z listers though eh?
Nah VIP Vicky clearly thinks she and her family are immune to Covid. Maybe her infected trotter is affecting her brain.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So her two recent guests on her podcast have been her mum and her boyfriend 🙄 who cares what air can thinks about anything? And why are they not wearing masks in that tacky cab thing?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
No stop it, is Quiz still going? Last time I was there was about 2003!
It is! And you know what for a last minute panic buy for a wedding reception when you're a poor student they work for what you need.

Reactions: 9
I dont know why but she irritates the hell out of me , I dont even look at her or anything but if i see her in the papers she gets on my nerves. She comes across really phoney, and all this going on about periods and pretending to be down to earth. Mind you all these youngsters who have got loads of money and free stuff off no talent bloody annoy me to be fair. And why do they all look exactly the same? even their weird body shapes, their noses same, felt tip eyebrows same, rubber lips same, michael jackson nose jobs the same. Those inflatable bottoms look bloody ludicrous too. And they look like they have smashed all their ribs to have a permanent corset effect with giant deformed hips on the sides. It must be because im old. I forgot those stupid giant white plastic dentures too. And fake overly thick hair.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I dont know why but she irritates the hell out of me , I dont even look at her or anything but if i see her in the papers she gets on my nerves. She comes across really phoney, and all this going on about periods and pretending to be down to earth. Mind you all these youngsters who have got loads of money and free stuff off no talent bloody annoy me to be fair. And why do they all look exactly the same? even their weird body shapes, their noses same, felt tip eyebrows same, rubber lips same, michael jackson nose jobs the same. Those inflatable bottoms look bloody ludicrous too. And they look like they have smashed all their ribs to have a permanent corset effect with giant deformed hips on the sides. It must be because im old. I forgot those stupid giant white plastic dentures too. And fake overly thick hair.
Why don’t you watch Geordie shore from series one that will answer a lot of your queries and open your eyes to the disgrace she is

Reactions: 6
Gets her make up and hair professionally done to go out for a few hours for lunch or dinner - honestly unbelievably

Haha her making out she’s in the Wolseley.... yeah the one at Bicester village LOL. With her givenchy bag.. clearly the tacky monogrammed ‘Vicky’ ones she’s been flogging for weeks don’t cut it.. Air can comes across like such an annoying little runt

The stupid sucking in cheeks and the pout. Killing me. You don’t look like that love no one does it’s ridiculous looking.
It’s the way her lip curls up at the edge. Knocks me sick

Reactions: 11
I can believe that she’s not a nice person. She was a disgrace on GS so it’s no wonder she’s trying desperately to move away from it. But it’s all on Now Tv for everyone to see. Her treatment to becca was really uncomfortable to watch
Yes! I’m watching the old ones and she took an instant dislike to Becca, who I thought was a really nice girl. Probably jealous as she had an amazing figure.

Her hatred for Becca and Holly was such an over reaction. You meet people who behave like she did in real life and they honestly seem off their rockers. She came across the same. She was very put out by a pretty thin girl-and the stupid thing was that, and I HATE to admit this, she was the naturally pretty one out of the originals.

Reactions: 10
Does anyone else sense trouble in paradise with Aircan? Very passive aggressive towards him on her stories today. If I was her I’d be questioning where the relationship is going and what he actually brings to it!

Reactions: 7
He went to ‘work’ for one day yesterday; rest of the time is spent being her shadow

Why don’t you watch Geordie shore from series one that will answer a lot of your queries and open your eyes to the disgrace she is
I recently started watching GS from the start. Vicky was horrible, utterly horrible. She bullied and alienated Holly. Rebecca was even worse, that poor girl never even got a chance.

I always thought Vicky was jealous of any women who were slimmer and more attractive than her. She would always slutshame the other girls, called them slags, crucified Holly for cheating - then she cheats on her boyfriend on camera with Ricci the garden gnome.

Ricci was another weirdo. He seemed to want Vicky just because she had a boyfriend and he wanted to see if he could steal her to boost his ego. He was so shady to her boyfriend. Arrogantly smirking and chuckling when the boyfriend asks him if he has a lass, knowing he has been spooning his girlfriend. Showed his nasty streak there.

I loved how Vicky was very open about the fact she was behaving badly and people were going to be hurt. Clever girl. Pretend to have a conscience so people feel sorry for you. When months before she was calling Holly all names under the sun for cheating.

Don't even get me started on Rebecca. The way Vicky treated her was revolting. That trip to Leeds really showed what a nasty, manipulative person Vicky is. Pushed Rebecca to the point of sobbing her heart out, then comes over and gives her a hug? Wtf? No wonder Becca was so confused.

And Vicky was jealous of Charlotte the entire time. It becomes really obvious when they go to Australia. Charlotte was the star of GS, and a fan favourite. Vicky couldn't stand that someone else was Queen Bee, especially because Charlotte was so liked by just being herself.

Her act doesn't fool me. I always believe in giving second chances. I also don't think someone should be condemned for past actions if they have changed. I am certainly not like I was back in 2011. But Vicky just seems so fake and desperately trying any angle to be relatable and witty. Just like on GS. Except her personality is so mean she can't keep it hidden for long.

Taking someone else's photo and not even putting a note to say it isn't yours but you would love to find out so you can credit the OG artist. We all know if she hadn't been called out, she would have never admitted that photo isn't her work. She hasn't changed since she spat in Jay's face almost ten years ago. She is just getting better at hiding it.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I have to question how topshop etc have folded but they’re still going....
I think kept their overheads relatively low compared to Topshop, Miss Selfridge etc. They just did what it said on the tin- cheap tat- and didn’t have high profile stars like Beyonce or Kate Moss on campaigns, nor did they open huge shops in every single city, think Topshop and the likes took a hit when they started opening in the USA, Far East and Australia, trying to compete with those countries local established brands.

Oops went off topic, any air can tea for me? Have they broken up yet?

Reactions: 3
Just watch those stories when they’re going shopping and she won’t let him get a word in! She hasn’t changed! She still has that position tongue that just rolls off naturally. If that’s on for all to see Imagine behind the camera.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.