Vicky Pattison

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh look a few ‘can anyone recommend’ today, aka looking for freebies! Honestly grinds my gears, why can’t these folk pay like the rest of us? 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Not sure why people are shocked by this behaviour. I’ve said a million times if you wanna see the real Vicky watch Geordie shore from series 1. She is vile and forgets it’s there for the world to see. She also doesn’t acknowledge it as the thing that give her the platform for the position she is in which for me makes her deserve it even less

Reactions: 9
She has a house in Newcastle so the restrictions allow you to travel between your home and second home...does she need to? I doubt it
Her house that she bought with John Noble is round the corner from me. It’s recently gone up for sale. He doesn’t seem to live there.

Reactions: 6
Her house that she bought with John Noble is round the corner from me. It’s recently gone up for sale. He doesn’t seem to live there.
No, he wanted her to sell it when they split up and get his money out of it. Am guessing she bought him out. Can’t imagine aircan wanting to live there

Reactions: 4
Omg Courteney Cox actually follows her! In what parallel universe do Friends stars discover Z list gurning sweary Brits on Instagram? Maybe an accidental follow or like when Britney Spears started following random people on Twitter?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She looks rank in those quiz outfits. Why have the squeezed her in to outfits 2 sizes too small.

Those teeth of hers wouldn't look out of place at the grand national... she's not a bonny bairn that's for sure

Reactions: 9
I see she is flitting between tiers and so is her mum (I’m north east and we are tier 3) rules don’t apply to z listers though eh?

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.