Vicky Pattison

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I went to school with Vicky Pattison and she was an absolute bully. She was mates with the popular kids from the year above. It irritates me how she pretends to be a “girls girl” when it couldn’t be further from the truth.
You need to spill more Tea sis ☕:unsure:

Reactions: 7
It’s quite obvious they aren’t spending lockdown in their flat - they appear to be in some kind of country cottage from a few of the videos she’s uploaded, can tell it’s different backgrounds

Reactions: 2
It’s quite obvious they aren’t spending lockdown in their flat - they appear to be in some kind of country cottage from a few of the videos she’s uploaded, can tell it’s different backgrounds
Yep and clearly the amount of food being shown thats enough to feed the two of them for a month.

Reactions: 5

God she's annoying.Trying to be relatable by talking about her period again.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 29

God she's annoying.Trying to be relatable by talking about her period again.
FFS this witch can't ever just write a sentence. It's a bleeping novel everytime. Can't stand the boot and her fake relatable BS 🤮 :rolleyes:and another thing she's FUG 🤡

Reactions: 11
I never get why people in relationships have to gush to the world about them or post photos and stories tagging them its weird
It’s for benefit of other people. She needs reassurance. I’m guessing the relationship she over shares is not all puppies and rainbows. She needs to give it a rest.

Reactions: 9
Didn’t I read somewhere she is going into the castle/jungle with other ‘stars’🤢 Joey Essex and that equally delightful (not) Joe Swash? Talk about scraping the bottom of the barrel!

• Sick
  • Wow
Me and my housemates used to watch GS when it first came out at Uni. I thought she was so mean, arrogant and condescending to the other girls, especially Holly who she was vile to. She would act superior to them and patronise them so much. She also thought she was really clever and witty and came out with these one liners that were so annoying. Not to mention the gurning! Which I swear she still does ?! Bit off topic but Joel Corey, who went out with Sophie also stayed in our hotel in Malia (lol) in 2009 before he got ‘famous’. He would lay on his side on this bridge in the middle of the pool and doused himself in baby oil and honest thought he was gods gift (we actually thought he was gay). Then he came on screen on GS and we were all like omg it’s baby oil boy!
Joel tried it on with me and my friend in 2013 (While he was in a relationship with Sophie) when he was in my town doing a DJ set/appearance he’s vile!
But yeah Vicky always strutted around acting superior and like everyone had to prove themselves to her

Reactions: 3
Jesus Christ.She is literally pulling off her big toenail on insta stories.Why does she keep doing this?. :sick: 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Jesus Christ.She is literally pulling off her big toenail on insta stories.Why does she keep doing this?. :sick: 🤮
Someone report it. Is this the type of thing:
1) A normal adult does!???
2) a 33 year old with no job does !!!!???
3) million of followers want to see ?!?!?

Such a common and annoying chav! I can't watch her
I really hope the reality TV fame will start to die off now as we've had much less nobodies about unless you discount im a celeb and strictly. She does just needs to fall off the planet and stop buying followes vicky its pathetic

Reactions: 8
I really hope the reality TV fame will start to die off now as we've had much less nobodies about unless you discount im a celeb and strictly. She does just needs to fall off the planet and stop buying followes vicky its pathetic
I was hoping the same! One of the few positives of corona! On another thread I was saying gossip mags are dying out too which is a blessing.

I was hoping the same! One of the few positives of corona! On another thread I was saying gossip mags are dying out too which is a blessing.
I used to buy gossip mags like Heat,OK etc, religiously every week.I haven't bought either for years now.What's the point?.By the time they're printed the gossip is out of date.Magazines are a dying industry,the internet has made them irrelevant.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.