Vicky Pattison

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
true!

actually wonder when that buffet photo was taken as she posted a lunch and birthday cake photo today which definitely wasn’t in her apartment
Yeah that’s 3 different cakes now. Two big HP on that table and all of the cupcakes. It’s only her 33rd stupid brat.

Reactions: 4
That buffet was filmed well over a week ago, I saw it on her stories but then she deleted it straight away, obviously made a mistake and posted too early. I could hear Ercan ask her if she was talking about it but she replied she didn't feel like like it and would just put music over it. I do wonder where they've been as none of her recent stuff seems to have been filmed at home, has she forgotten about lockdown??

Reactions: 9
35AB197A-7100-42F1-AB93-8CCF73741C07.jpeg

There’s definitely two cakes there- what does the one on the right say? Looks to be Chris. She doesn’t even try to hide breaking lockdown rules

• Angry
I went to school with Vicky Pattison and she was an absolute bully. She was mates with the popular kids from the year above. It irritates me how she pretends to be a “girls girl” when it couldn’t be further from the truth.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I went to school with Vicky Pattison and she was an absolute bully. She was mates with the popular kids from the year above. It irritates me how she pretends to be a “girls girl” when it couldn’t be further from the truth.
Honestly, I'm not even surprised. She was god damn awful to all the girls in Geordie Shore - no wonder none of them speak to her anymore.

Reactions: 16
The more she tried the deny GS the more people won’t let her forget. You can tell she thought she was better than them but she was the only one to shag Ricci when she still had a bf. In his ma’s house as well. I’m sure she went to uni in Liverpool so I’m ashamed she’s even walked my streets.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The more she tried the deny GS the more people won’t let her forget. You can tell she thought she was better than them but she was the only one to shag Ricci when she still had a bf. In his ma’s house as well. I’m sure she went to uni in Liverpool so I’m ashamed she’s even walked my streets.
yep she went to John Moores! Imagine her in the Raz or somewhere but that was probablytoo highbrow for her 😂 bet she was always in Concert Square in a tutu getting fingerblasted in Walkabout or some other wool place where no self respecting Scouser would go

• Haha
Reactions: 10
yep she went to John Moores! Imagine her in the Raz or somewhere but that was probablytoo highbrow for her 😂 bet she was always in Concert Square in a tutu getting fingerblasted in Walkabout or some other wool place where no self respecting Scouser would go
Hahaha!! The Raz wouldn’t suit her VIP Vicky style. Bet she’d have loved the Barracuda in the bit where you got your photo taken and it goes on the big projector screen.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Hahaha!! The Raz wouldn’t suit her VIP Vicky style. Bet she’d have loved the Barracuda in the bit where you got your photo taken and it goes on the big projector screen.
remember that shite place (well it looked tit anyway) that the desperate scousewives bummed the arse off called Moniques, disappeared without trace, probably in there! Omg Barracuda 😂 that’s a blast from the past. I was at Liverpool Uni and had more discerning tastes like our very own guild of students’ Time Tunnel night!

Reactions: 1
remember that shite place (well it looked tit anyway) that the desperate scousewives bummed the arse off called Moniques, disappeared without trace, probably in there! Omg Barracuda 😂 that’s a blast from the past. I was at Liverpool Uni and had more discerning tastes like our very own guild of students’ Time Tunnel night!
I only know that place cos of the desperate scousewives 😂 and the NEWZ BAR! bleeping shite. Most normal people walked in and then out. Vicky bums Liverpool but I bet she was hated and like the GS girls, people just stayed on her side for an easy life. I’d be ashamed if people thought of me like that.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I only know that place cos of the desperate scousewives 😂 and the NEWZ BAR! bleeping shite. Most normal people walked in and then out. Vicky bums Liverpool but I bet she was hated and like the GS girls, people just stayed on her side for an easy life. I’d be ashamed if people thought of me like that.
Aww Newz Bar, will always remember that as the place where Abbey Clancy first fell for the millionaire Pete Crouch 🥰

Reactions: 3
Aww Newz Bar, will always remember that as the place where Abbey Clancy first fell for the millionaire Pete Crouch 🥰
Ahh what a coincidence they were both there at the same time. I went once and that was enough for me. In the GS episode where they come to Liverpool they’re in Peacocks, that was a good place...if you found a seat 😂😂

Reactions: 2
For that reason she doesn’t deserve what she is doing now. She has to remember that is what gave her the platform to do these things. She forgets it’s out there for all to see. Anyone Who wants to see the real Vicky watch Geordie shore from series 1 you’re in for a treat

Ugggghhhh those quotes she posts, it's all so toxic and negative. She needs a digital, mental and physical detox.

Ugggghhhh those quotes she posts, it's all so toxic and negative. She needs a digital, mental and physical detox.
Ooops wrong thread :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Wtf is that cake on air can’s page? Granted it’s very detailed and skilled but a dog in a handbag? It reminds me of those sand sculpture dogs you see people doing in city centres 😂 oh and with regards to my earlier comment about his possible moose knuckle, the latest pic in the shorts has no moose knuckle lol unless he’s tucked his willy behind like the Crying Game 😂

It’s still my guilty secret that I fancy him though!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wtf is that cake on air can’s page? Granted it’s very detailed and skilled but a dog in a handbag? It reminds me of those sand sculpture dogs you see people doing in city centres 😂 oh and with regards to my earlier comment about his possible moose knuckle, the latest pic in the shorts has no moose knuckle lol unless he’s tucked his willy behind like the Crying Game 😂

It’s still my guilty secret that I fancy him though!
That cake gave me the creeps. How many bloody cakes does one person need anyway? She’s 33 not 12

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.