Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rose94

VIP Member
Me and my housemates used to watch GS when it first came out at Uni. I thought she was so mean, arrogant and condescending to the other girls, especially Holly who she was vile to. She would act superior to them and patronise them so much. She also thought she was really clever and witty and came out with these one liners that were so annoying. Not to mention the gurning! Which I swear she still does ?! Bit off topic but Joel Corey, who went out with Sophie also stayed in our hotel in Malia (lol) in 2009 before he got ‘famous’. He would lay on his side on this bridge in the middle of the pool and doused himself in baby oil and honest thought he was gods gift (we actually thought he was gay). Then he came on screen on GS and we were all like omg it’s baby oil boy!
Joel tried it on with me and my friend in 2013 (While he was in a relationship with Sophie) when he was in my town doing a DJ set/appearance he’s vile!
But yeah Vicky always strutted around acting superior and like everyone had to prove themselves to her
 
  • Like
Reactions: 3

elloelloello

VIP Member
Who the fuck would post that. Literally writes warning graphic content on the bloody picture, atleast give us a proper warning ffs
 
  • Like
Reactions: 3

GoldSilver

VIP Member
Yeah a weeks rent to be publicly humiliated on tv. I felt sorry for him he had no idea the stuff she was going to say about him. He was a skint backpacker getting a free bed for a week and she properly ripped into him.
She’s vile. And I feel for him that her and the production company treated him badly.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 3

Wowwwwwwwww

VIP Member
I personally think this ‘nice’ persona is completely false. I think it is quite obvious it’s all an act. As I say I’ve met her and she was awful and rude. I can’t imagine you would just change because you go on a different tv show. Just my opinion though 😊
Completely agree. She comes across as a complete fake bitch imo. You sometimes see her “nice girl” crown fall and she becomes the mean girl.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 3

Trolleydollycoffeelover

Well-known member
I have to question how topshop etc have folded but they’re still going....
I think kept their overheads relatively low compared to Topshop, Miss Selfridge etc. They just did what it said on the tin- cheap tat- and didn’t have high profile stars like Beyonce or Kate Moss on campaigns, nor did they open huge shops in every single city, think Topshop and the likes took a hit when they started opening in the USA, Far East and Australia, trying to compete with those countries local established brands.

Oops went off topic, any air can tea for me? Have they broken up yet?
 
  • Like
Reactions: 3

Rxt156

VIP Member
She is a cow but it makes great TV!!! I’m on the Australia season. James is boring but Vicky is so angry all the time it’s funny
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: 3

pinksunsetx91

VIP Member
Remember when watched her in early geordie shores when she was obsessed with jay. She’s always gurning and when she tries to put her posh voice on 😂
 
  • Like
Reactions: 3