Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ASAnigel

VIP Member
Have you noticed how she has taken that stupid brown bikini pic off her grid? Probably because the chunky legs are back in today's offering. The comparison would be polar apart. What a dick!
It’s still there! She still looks like someone completely different in it.

Reactions: 1

geordiegirl

VIP Member
Its true. These Instagram 'stars' only post what they want their fans (or haters) to know. Just because she isn't crying about it insta doesn't mean it didn't happen. They may pretend that they are sharing all the intimate details of their lives to their 'friends' but that's what they want the followers to believe. That's how they gain their trust and earn money.
Maybe she will tell you nearer or after the funeral (which in is 2 weeks). Maybe she will just keep it private 🤷‍♀️
This is very true and totally agree; it’s just she tells us when she’s on her period so seems strange she wouldn’t mention this but hey ho very sad news for the family and I wouldn’t wish it upon anyone as most of us have been through losing a Grandparent 💙

merlot

Chatty Member
Yeah I’m not sure how true this poster above is as seems a bit random to come on here and say what they did… unless it’s because there were trips taken and not to look bad but I know from when my Grandad died, I was inconsolable and the way she goes on over her periods, I thought she would’ve mentioned it by now…
Yeah she was getting filler in her face on that day...
"Pure gutted man" or not.

Think the difference is none of the men pretend they didn’t
I noticed this too. Last time I checked they list there were definitely more on it. She’s clearly not doing enough to be off the naughty list. I report her when I see shady shit. One things that’s odd though is you can’t find any details on which ads she’s been caught out on. Do her team embargo the verdicts or do they only publish rulings that are tightening up the rules?
there’s probably too many to list….I don’t think she pays for a thing

glamapuss

Yeah I’m not sure how true this poster above is as seems a bit random to come on here and say what they did… unless it’s because there were trips taken and not to look bad but I know from when my Grandad died, I was inconsolable and the way she goes on over her periods, I thought she would’ve mentioned it by now…
well… they joined or ‘created a new account’ list to say this message so I personally think it’s true otherwise wayyyyy too random

inkydinks

It’s the breathing in for the photo. Hun, your rib cage doesn’t actually show like that when you’re not posing. Urgh. So over the fakeness.
to be fair and I’m not her biggest fan, my rib cage does this no matter what I do, I have flared ribs, they stick out and I look ribby what ever I do

funkimunki1984

Chatty Member
God she looks haggered in those photos, she’s like someone who smokes 20 a day and survives off of coffee and protein bars!!! Sorry that is very harsh but I just can’t get over how unhealthy she looks even after all the hair, makeup, ring lighting, angles etc she looks the opposite of healthy from the inside out. And those fake boobs are horrific, I’d say they are in bad shape it seems like she’s had them for years?

Also the babygirl filter should be taken off her. Its scary to see how it looks on myself (it’s like I’m a completely different species) and on Vicky, it looks pretty real because she obviously uses filters all the time.. we’re used to seeing her look like that. And the irony of her advertising her brand “unfiltered” when the filter completely changes her whole face. She’s obviously not learned her lesson from getting reported by CAP/ASA.
Just checked that if she’s caught again it mentions doing a paid ASA campaign. Does that mean they’ll pay her to do a campaign for them? If so she’ll be in breach all the time so she can get paid lol.

Sunflower91

VIP Member
God she looks haggered in those photos, she’s like someone who smokes 20 a day and survives off of coffee and protein bars!!! Sorry that is very harsh but I just can’t get over how unhealthy she looks even after all the hair, makeup, ring lighting, angles etc she looks the opposite of healthy from the inside out. And those fake boobs are horrific, I’d say they are in bad shape it seems like she’s had them for years?

Also the babygirl filter should be taken off her. Its scary to see how it looks on myself (it’s like I’m a completely different species) and on Vicky, it looks pretty real because she obviously uses filters all the time.. we’re used to seeing her look like that. And the irony of her advertising her brand “unfiltered” when the filter completely changes her whole face. She’s obviously not learned her lesson from getting reported by CAP/ASA.
I noticed this too. Last time I checked they list there were definitely more on it. She’s clearly not doing enough to be off the naughty list. I report her when I see shady shit. One things that’s odd though is you can’t find any details on which ads she’s been caught out on. Do her team embargo the verdicts or do they only publish rulings that are tightening up the rules?