Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sburton

With as often as she brings cleaners for carpets and bathes those dogs, it not the smell I’d be concerned with (honestly most dogs are fine except when wet). The bigger issue would be the hair everywhere, and honestly probably a lot of skin flakes because from the bits I see it seems she bathes those dogs way too often (which she wouldn’t have to do if she didn’t let them run amok all the time and roll in every bloody mud puddle).

Reactions: 4

Cady1954

VIP Member
Is this stupid bint at Heart? I think she has Norovirus which is highly contagious!

Reactions: 4

Ups27

VIP Member
Tbf I don’t think the passport is that bad? Looks like the dog had it in its mouth lol

Reactions: 3

MarriotBonvoy

Chatty Member
This!!!!
She gives them a new dog food every food days (whatever she's been gifted that week).
She needs those dogs taking off her, she's awful. She can't look after them properly so God knows how she'd ever be able to look after a kid!
She wouldn’t know how to take care of a child . She doesn’t come across as soft , caring or maternal in the slightest or am I being naive . Do you have to be those things ?!

sburton

Holly also did the two weddings - though her UK one also became her gender reveal as well. Two weddings when you have one abroad is getting more popular - I have a cousin that did a wedding in Cuba and then back in Canada had a second “wedding” that was more just a big reception/celebration since most could t make it to the destination wedding. Difference is most (like my cousin) don’t have both super formal (usually only the destination one) and they actually bloody pay for all the shit themselves.