Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Swx

Chatty Member
God she’s so entitled. We’ve STILL never done Maldives, can you believe it? Like yeah us normal folk would be lucky to go somewhere like that in a lifetime Vicky, it’s not mandatory to visit the Maldives. Absolute waste of space the pair of them. Never heard of someone expecting people to pay them for holidays through a travel business but unable to plan their own honeymoon

I wonder if she’s actually bothered about the marriage as it all seems to be about designing the ring herself and a grand proposal, ripping the actual arse out of hen and stag do’s and a big fancy abroad wedding where she’s asking people to pay for things even though she’s grifted every last part (tells you everything about her priorities) and not to forget the obnoxious gift registry, now focussing on the honeymoon. Wonder if she’d be arsed if they were just getting married in a registry office and wasn’t showing off for the internet to witness it all.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

orangehead

VIP Member
A close family member got married a little while ago and it was all for show with ‘look at me’. They’re still like that on social media but I know the reality and it think it’s very sad and shallow. More bothered about how they look (filtered of course) and her lifestyle which is nowhere near how we see it plus they ain’t happy. Vicky is exactly the same and the vows will be the bottom of the list like it was with my family member.
I have a relative like that. Whenever I go on holiday/for a meal/have a night out/get a hair cut or anything like that she says oh send me photos and when I say I haven’t got any she gets very confused about how I’ll put it on instagram because obviously if you don’t put it on instagram it didn’t happen

She will do stuff like clean the stuff off of her dining table onto a chair to take ‘the perfect photo’ for instagram so when you go to her house it’s a complete mish mash of very tidy areas and very cluttered areas, she will buy things and do haul photos and then return it all and pour three glasses of Prosecco and take a photo and put on instagram about a girls night in when she’s home alone.

• Wow
  • Sad
People scraping for pennies and this twat, that advertises food banks (for a fee) boasting about a day costing more than a house. Spend your money on whatever you want (or grift if that’s your thing) but just keep it to yourself
I still fail to understand how this woman gets column inches or any sort of paid work

livelaughlou

I think I’d have more respect for her if she said you know we just don’t want kids yet, or we’re not sure if we want them at all.. rather than going through the most invasive process just for a what if at the end of it. She’s making it sound as though she can just rock up at 40+ grab an egg out of the freezer and knock a kid out. Facts are it’s nowhere near as simple as trying to conceive naturally, especially as you age.
I don’t think we are honest enough with ourselves as women and clout chasers like her don’t care. Actively encouraging ladies to just keep waiting til they’re older to have kids when the risks are so much higher.
imagine suffering fertility issues or having cancer and freezing eggs just to see this twerp doing it for free with no real plan to have children

Reactions: 22
Ha the passport number punched into the pages is one of the security features in the passport, so of course they’re going to refuse it…absolute imbiciles the pair of them….easyJet will be getting my business after this 😂

• Haha
I've not passed comment for ages on here but the level of face tune and editing on her "Sten do" photos is next level!
There are plenty more that are equally awful but this is clearly not her real face, and the two of them look like they've been stuck together - her shoulder disappearing into his side doesn't look right at all
IMG_5403.jpeg

• Haha

martineznoze

New reel is a joke
Little legs should be cooking since he is sat at home all day doing nothing except growing his hair into a bob

• Haha

Peachy9

VIP Member
So pleased that these fuckwits have been put in their place. Too often are Z lists able to get away with whatever they want, and pay naff all. Love to see it 👏👏

ASAnigel

VIP Member
What a knob he is. Have you seen the latest reel? ‘Dick in my face, dick in my face’. He’s the dick. Doesn’t have a job, doesn’t train the dogs, doesn’t clean the house, doesn’t cook etc etc. He’s living the life of Reilly. How desperate must she be!
I thought the same watching it, get off your lazy backside and train your dogs not to climb all over the furniture if you don’t want dick in your face.
lazy men with no ambition will always be the most unattractive people in the world to me. Doesn’t matter how conventionally attractive they are.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

OrcaRed

VIP Member
Who is attacking Vicky for not having kids? The voices in her head? Like shut the fuck up already

cazellie

VIP Member
I can’t wait until all the work and free things dry up for this greedy, awful person. She needs to get into the real world. I wouldn’t swap my life for anything as I have a lovely life, my own business, holidays, car and my house is paid for. Everything she has is begged for. I’d be embarrassed to be her mother

Norfolking Good

VIP Member
Is this a way of getting her followers to give her an idea of a book because she has none herself?
Here’s an idea. How influencers are partly responsible for falling mental health in young people or the great white lie: grifting for a living and the psychology of the freebie