Vegans and Ex-vegans

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
does anyone know what the vegan twins aka Nina and Randa are up to now? i remember they bought a studio for content creating but havent heard from them since. What are their jobs now?

Reactions: 2
Did anyone see that Emily Ewing is moving back in with her parents?
She mentions in the comments that it's for financial reasons.
I'm genuinely curious how it comes she's in such a dire position. She works from home, has a sponsor on most of her videos, she has around 130k subs and her videos are doing quite well + combined with the sponsors she should be making enough to pay for her life?
I know she has a car and a dog to take care off and she mentioned that the rent at her place is very high and that she doesn't want to have a roommate anymore but I still don't get how she's not making enough money. There are a lot of smaller creators with less subs, less views and pretty much don't have sponsors and they are able to live on their own perfectly fine.
Not being mean to her, but genuinely curious especially because she's pretty vague and invasive about the whole situation and even said she doesn't want to explain her reasons (which is fine, private life is private life).
I am happy for her, however, that she has her parents to fall back upon. Not a lot of people are in such a good position.
Again, no hate or whatever to her, I absolutely adore her and she's one of my favorite vegan youtubers and I often save her videos for when I'm feeling low because her voice and videos are so comforting. But just wondering what you guys think about this?
I'm interested to see how her content will change.

Reactions: 1
Did anyone see that Emily Ewing is moving back in with her parents?
She mentions in the comments that it's for financial reasons.
I'm genuinely curious how it comes she's in such a dire position. She works from home, has a sponsor on most of her videos, she has around 130k subs and her videos are doing quite well + combined with the sponsors she should be making enough to pay for her life?
I know she has a car and a dog to take care off and she mentioned that the rent at her place is very high and that she doesn't want to have a roommate anymore but I still don't get how she's not making enough money. There are a lot of smaller creators with less subs, less views and pretty much don't have sponsors and they are able to live on their own perfectly fine.
Not being mean to her, but genuinely curious especially because she's pretty vague and invasive about the whole situation and even said she doesn't want to explain her reasons (which is fine, private life is private life).
I am happy for her, however, that she has her parents to fall back upon. Not a lot of people are in such a good position.
Again, no hate or whatever to her, I absolutely adore her and she's one of my favorite vegan youtubers and I often save her videos for when I'm feeling low because her voice and videos are so comforting. But just wondering what you guys think about this?
I'm interested to see how her content will change.
might not even be a dire situation.. she might be taking care of someone or just that she cant afford the rent anymore, perhaps roommate is moving out etc.. who knows.. does she have a day job or just YT?

might not even be a dire situation.. she might be taking care of someone or just that she cant afford the rent anymore, perhaps roommate is moving out etc.. who knows.. does she have a day job or just YT?
No just YT from what I know. I do wonder what she even does all day though? Her videos don't take that long to film and edit and it's mostly meals or showing a haul or something. I just can't wrap my head around what she is doing with the rest of her day. She should consider getting a part time job if YT isn't making her enough money.