Valeria Lipovetsky

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hands down every time I see Gary either on a vlog or her Instagram I cringe so hard
The last year or so he’s been trying way too hard to look younger. The designer hoodies and man bags 🤢 obviously getting a bit insecure about bagging a younger woman now. My partner and I are 10 years apart also so I’m worried he’s going to start doing the same when we get older 😂

Reactions: 11
Hey guys, first time posting. I follow Valeria for 3-4years now, at first I really liked her, until a few months ago when someone commented on her Youtube channel, saying that she used to do many interesting videos, hacks, q&a's, talk videos, different kinds of videos, but now everything is vlog, vlog, vlog, what we bought, Gary, the children, some designer stuff. She is now just like any other "influencer", traveling, designer stuff, everything add and sponsored..

Reactions: 12
Just finkshed reading this thread plus a longer one on GG. I have been watching VL for about a year, don‘t really remember how I stumbled over her. Was rather shocked to learn about her husband‘s business practices and scams. This guy gives me wanna-be Dan Lok vibes. He‘d love to be an internet guru but he didnt make it so he took over the public persona of Valeria.

Reactions: 7
Just finkshed reading this thread plus a longer one on GG. I have been watching VL for about a year, don‘t really remember how I stumbled over her. Was rather shocked to learn about her husband‘s business practices and scams. This guy gives me wanna-be Dan Lok vibes. He‘d love to be an internet guru but he didnt make it so he took over the public persona of Valeria.
I used to like her when she first started YT but had to stop following her when Gary took over. It’s all about money and views now and I just can’t watch how they exploit their children for views.

Reactions: 15
So I see she's been travelling during the pandemic, nice... Gary's still in the picture unfortunately so I guess her channel won't get better any time soon. Honestly he should focus on his own scam businesses (I hope not) or at least let her do her thing cause his influence totally destroyed her charm and reliability, even if it was fake from the beginning.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I'm confused about why she is now back in Toronto. Did she not relocate to somewhere hot? Or did she just come back early because they announced hotel quarantine there?

Reactions: 2
I'm confused about why she is now back in Toronto. Did she not relocate to somewhere hot? Or did she just come back early because they announced hotel quarantine there?
She definitely came back so they wouldn't have to pay the hotel quarantine.

Reactions: 1
Unfollowed her a while back but now I’ve started to see her sponsored ads on IG - always puts me off when influencers pay to place promoted ads for their IG account. The desperation is strong

Reactions: 8
Does anyone else think that her youngest seems to be showing signs of autism?
I haven't noticed, but honestly when the kids are onscreen I'm so focused on Ben that the others fade out to me. Ben has a lot of presence/charisma/something for such a young child. He could be a star someday.

Does anyone else think that her youngest seems to be showing signs of autism?
She just mentioned that in either the last or second to last vlog how she was concerned he was behind in forming sentences. She even hinted it was bc he didn't have as much attention as the other two and that is why he needs to be in preschool.

Ok this woman is popping up everywhere, I don't know what her (mega creepy) husband is doing as her CEO (seriously, that is creepy too) but buying up tons of keyword space is ridiculous. I just keep clicking "not interested." Did at one point watch a video of her and him talking about the difference in age and income and the whole thing seemed really, really, really, really ick.

Reactions: 5
They're moving to Florida for the summer~

And didnt quarantine when they arrived, not sure of the rules but seems irresponsible

Also they chartered a jet (to quote her directly), did they really need to show that 😉

They're moving to Florida for the summer~

And didnt quarantine when they arrived, not sure of the rules but seems irresponsible

Also they chartered a jet (to quote her directly), did they really need to show that 😉
"moving" i.e vacation until Toronto is done lockdown order. I do feel for the kids, as I doubt they are doing any type of online learning

Reactions: 3
Has she posted about what’s happening in Palestine yet? I do wonder what her views are about this given she grew up in Israel.

Reactions: 5
Has she posted about what’s happening in Palestine yet? I do wonder what her views are about this given she grew up in Israel.
To add to this, her brother was in the IDF. And they have gone back to Israel a few times and she regularly talks about it so she’s probably on that side of things...

When she films herself dancing with her kids pretending there’s no camera there literally annoys the tit out of me, I don’t know why 😂