Valeria Lipovetsky

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gary, on his birthday, said he wished Valeria was happier than she was. I guess there is trouble in paradise. Also, in the same video, the children were complaining about her violating their privacy with the camera!!
She looks so worn out and stressed these days. I don't know why because it seems like her lifestyle allows plenty of time for pampering and being spoiled (i.e hair/nail appointments, getting surprised with birkins and just being an influencer in general lol) I think she stresses herself out more than necessary, like she needs to prove that she works hard, or maybe she's just bad at handling stress. Her life could be way worse than what she shows, so I can't speak but just making an observation.

Reactions: 7
She looks so worn out and stressed these days. I don't know why because it seems like her lifestyle allows plenty of time for pampering and being spoiled (i.e hair/nail appointments, getting surprised with birkins and just being an influencer in general lol) I think she stresses herself out more than necessary, like she needs to prove that she works hard, or maybe she's just bad at handling stress. Her life could be way worse than what she shows, so I can't speak but just making an observation.
I assume because Gary isn't as wealthy as he probably portrayed when they first met and if she wants that luxurious life, she has to hustle now.

By the way, Gary's shirt in this video is $750!!! Foolish.

Reactions: 10
I guess at some point expensive jewellery and designer clothes and bags won't make you happy or fulfilled, exotic holiday destintions become repetetive and if you don't have any other purpose or hobby or A JOB, you can kind of become bored and disappointed....

And yeah, I also don't think they are actually wealthy. They might have some nice cash, but they, especially him, don't seem like people who actually make smart financial decisions. If they were smart, they wouldn't need to show off all of that ridiculous, designer tit. That's the one thing that really gives materialistic (not really rich) poeple away...

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Just saw this comment :
2023-04-04.png

So she's not really denying what has already been noted here previously... Gary did friggin' slide into her social media career once he saw she was becoming bigger than his own "ventures"...

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I probably went 6+ months without watching her videos and I have been catching up lately. In one video, Gary was wearing Invisalign and working out more. He asks Valeria if she is worried about all the women he will attract with his new and improved look. She says no. If my husband was more focused on his looks all of a sudden, I would be concerned.....

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I probably went 6+ months without watching her videos and I have been catching up lately. In one video, Gary was wearing Invisalign and working out more. He asks Valeria if she is worried about all the women he will attract with his new and improved look. She says no. If my husband was more focused on his looks all of a sudden, I would be concerned.....
Let’s be honest, working out and invisalign won’t help him lol. He won’t even manage to get himself a new sugar baby instead of Valeria cause she’s the one actually earning the money. Dude has such low confidence it’s pathetic.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Gary always looks like he’s sucking in his gut every time the cameras on him 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Their youngest son always looks so sad and neglected and they seem to always record him and laugh at him for it 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Now even her insta followers are pointing out in the comments how Gary is constantly correcting and redirecting her words, all mansplain-y. :rolleyes: he really can't hold back anymore. It's so obvious.

Reactions: 9

I don't recall hearing V sharing loving compliments to Gary in this interview. The silence and blank facial expression when Gary is saying how important she is to him is how I act when a male friend professes his love to me.

Reactions: 4
What exactly does Gary even bring to the relationship, anyways? (aside from the elephant in the room of the manifestation of her daddy issues)

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't their main source of income currently all of VALERIA's ventures (her youtube, her instagram, etc.)? Gary is such a jealous, controlling and incompetent little baby that instead of creating his own thing, he's trying to take over her channels, and pretend like it's "our" channel. And has the audacity to act like he's the provider of the family and the big man in charge. :rolleyes:

So... he treats her like garbage, he's way too old for her, he is not the breadwinner, he doesn't help out with the kids, he is balding and chubby, etc...

Girl, RUN.
---
Just saw this comment :
View attachment 2078125

So she's not really denying what has already been noted here previously... Gary did friggin' slide into her social media career once he saw she was becoming bigger than his own "ventures"...
Bahahah just read this.

No amount of couples therapy will ever fix the fact that they fundamentally don't respect each other and don't like eachother. Point blank. Like once that's gone, there's no hope, and "working on it" is just a waste of time. She is also publicly acknowledging that he is holding her back (which is true lol).

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
What exactly does Gary even bring to the relationship, anyways? (aside from the elephant in the room of the manifestation of her daddy issues)

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't their main source of income currently all of VALERIA's ventures (her youtube, her instagram, etc.)? Gary is such a jealous, controlling and incompetent little baby that instead of creating his own thing, he's trying to take over her channels, and pretend like it's "our" channel. And has the audacity to act like he's the provider of the family and the big man in charge. :rolleyes:

So... he treats her like garbage, he's way too old for her, he is not the breadwinner, he doesn't help out with the kids, he is balding and chubby, etc...

Girl, RUN.
---

Bahahah just read this.

No amount of couples therapy will ever fix the fact that they fundamentally don't respect each other and don't like eachother. Point blank. Like once that's gone, there's no hope, and "working on it" is just a waste of time. She is also publicly acknowledging that he is holding her back (which is true lol).
In a recent review, he promised Valeria that even though he wants nothing to do with them in the infant stage, he will show his value when they're older. Barf. Yeah, and now Valeria makes all the money and he's just a whiny man with generic life wisdom to spew as she runs around with the kids and he's out shopping for Christian Dior t-shirts since Balenciaga can't be touched anymore.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
In a recent review, he promised Valeria that even though he wants nothing to do with them in the infant stage, he will show his value when they're older. Barf.
What an (objectively!) terrible father and husband. Omfg.

I have sooo many problems with that, mainly:

1) HE WAS THE ONE who pushed Valeria to keep having kids. It was clearly just to lock her down and mark his territory. He's such a misogynist.

2) He cannot just opt out of being a parent and opt back in when he feels like it...the male entitlement is astounding. It's not babysitting if they are your own children. Again, with the misogyny. Like the kids are mainly the wife's responsibility and he gets to be the "cool" dad. Fck that.

3) He's a sociopath. Who thinks like that, let alone doesn't have the filter to know that they shouldn't say that? Oh...Gary.

4) It's one thing for him to hate his wife...it's a whole other thing for him to hate his kids. (although neither are acceptable) I mean wow, the amount of therapy these kids are going to need is...just wow.

Reactions: 15
Her latest video was titled 'growing up together: becoming a mother at 22' with a picture of her and Jake in the thumbnail. She already posted something similar a while ago on her social media. She is just obsessed with being young. 22 may be young to become a mother, but it doesn't mean that you are still a toddler. I finished my masters when I was 22. Not that I could handle everything in life (which I feel I still can't), it's definitely not healthy to think you are in the same stage of growing up as your kid who is ten and still in primary school... How can you think that when you're 32?

Reactions: 6
Her latest video was titled 'growing up together: becoming a mother at 22' with a picture of her and Jake in the thumbnail. She already posted something similar a while ago on her social media. She is just obsessed with being young. 22 may be young to become a mother, but it doesn't mean that you are still a toddler. I finished my masters when I was 22. Not that I could handle everything in life (which I feel I still can't), it's definitely not healthy to think you are in the same stage of growing up as your kid who is ten and still in primary school... How can you think that when you're 32?
It's ironic because Gary and she used to boast that their age gap was okay because she was more mature than typical girls her age, since she was traveling all over the world for modeling.

• Sick
Reactions: 9