Valeria Lipovetsky

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It made me laugh when he said V needed to get rid of her stereotypical gender roles in marriage, yet that was the whole reason he convinced V to not bother him with raising the children (aka: not feed or change their diapers) when they're infants because he says he will bring value later. Yes, yes, push your cash cow wife to be the breadwinner, so you can buy more luxury watches.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
It made me laugh when he said V needed to get rid of her stereotypical gender roles in marriage, yet that was the whole reason he convinced V to not bother him with raising the children (aka: not feed or change their diapers) when they're infants because he says he will bring value later. Yes, yes, push your cash cow wife to be the breadwinner, so you can buy more luxury watches.
I think she has definitely realised in the last year or two that she got completely scammed by him 😂 he’s a housewife without having to do any of the traditional chores, so not only that but she’s the one paying for cleaners and nanny’s

Reactions: 14
It’s giving weird father / daughter energy she has major daddy issues
I just know she calls him daddy in the bedroom

• Sick
Reactions: 6
I think she has definitely realised in the last year or two that she got completely scammed by him 😂 he’s a housewife without having to do any of the traditional chores, so not only that but she’s the one paying for cleaners and nanny’s
It’s giving weird father / daughter energy she has major daddy issues
I just know she calls him daddy in the bedroom
Especially with her obsession with feeling and looking 15.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I just listened to the first 25 mins of their episode together and I hate Gary even more, I don't think I can listen to anymore:mad:

Reactions: 2
I just listened to the first 25 mins of their episode together and I hate Gary even more, I don't think I can listen to anymore:mad:
I wonder if V feels burned out and overworked due Gary pushing her to be the next Oprah. He gives slight Colonel Tom Parker (Elvis' manager) vibes.

Reactions: 3
I love how Gary tries to act like he has such a difficult job lol he needs to be serious with himself. All he does is send a few emails to try and secure brand deals why is he acting like he’s some mastermind businessman. Clown behaviour

Reactions: 14
More reasons to dislike her husband
Oh my god. That made me laugh in disgust. He's in his soft girl era. Yes, Gary, keep reminding your young wife that she doesn't need you.
"You can do everything yourself."
"But I don't want to."
Words of a future divorce.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That podcast clip of him just going on about that his job is to push her harder to do better and achieve more - wtf how about he focuses on himself and gets a job instead of slinging off Valeria

Reactions: 9
It's so ironic how Gary likes to play the masculine macho man card, when he's really channeling his ✨divine feminine energy✨.

I'm not defending her at all (because she sucks too), BUT: His wife is the breadwinner, she's younger and better looking, she's the one that took charge and made it happen when they were struggling in Canada, etc. He doesn't even balance it out by helping with the kids or anything. Like wtf does he bring to the table? NOTHING.
---
I love how Gary tries to act like he has such a difficult job lol he needs to be serious with himself. All he does is send a few emails to try and secure brand deals why is he acting like he’s some mastermind businessman. Clown behaviour
And it's not even his business, it's his wife's business. 😂 It's like he woke up one day and had the audacity to inform her that he was now going to run it for her.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
What’s new with them? They both blocked me because I commented under their posts asking if they genuinely believe they are native to Israel instead of Poland. I guess she’s still working like a horse? Poor woman

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Exactly I really don’t understand what Gary brings to the table. Sounds creepy too if he’s the one in contact with the brands. Something switched since they moved to Miami and I think she’s realised that she’s been duped into being the breadwinner. That marriage will not last. She’ll be just fine without him especially as they have a nanny. On the other hand, he would not be fine without her..

Reactions: 3
What’s new with them? They both blocked me because I commented under their posts asking if they genuinely believe they are native to Israel instead of Poland. I guess she’s still working like a horse? Poor woman
But why would you comment that, how would they even be native to poland instead

Reactions: 4
Let’s not start this 🤣
Yeah, but they're not Polish. She's Russian, he's Ukrainian, she grew up mainly in Israel and him in Canada. They never ever had any connection to Poland. (And Russia, Ukraine and Poland are three very different, separte, independent countries :) )
---
It's so ironic how Gary likes to play the masculine macho man card, when he's really channeling his ✨divine feminine energy✨.

I'm not defending her at all (because she sucks too), BUT: His wife is the breadwinner, she's younger and better looking, she's the one that took charge and made it happen when they were struggling in Canada, etc. He doesn't even balance it out by helping with the kids or anything. Like wtf does he bring to the table? NOTHING.
---

And it's not even his business, it's his wife's business. 😂 It's like he woke up one day and had the audacity to inform her that he was now going to run it for her.
That's all true and he knows that, that's why he always has to compensate so hard and talk like he's one big, fancy business manager. :cautious: Which you can always tell. I know a guy, 36, broke as hell, never held a job more than two years, keeps borrowing money in large sums and can't even take care of his small kids without his wife, who is unfortunately very quiet and reserved, but keeps the family together. That one loves to show off fancy useless gadgets and expensive rented cars, too...

Last edited:
Reactions: 7