Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Greentea12

I've had a weird crush on Prince Edward lately. I think it's the uniform he wore at the Queens funeral. He normally looks as if he has been playing dress up in Phil's old clobber 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12

Platypusfattypus

VIP Member
I went through a phase of fancying Beth Rugby from Sky News, even though her voice is probably deeper than mine.

Is it wrong to fancy Elsa from Frozen?
I had a massive crush on Flynn Rider from Tangled. Before that when I was a kid I had a crush on Robin Hood, the fox 😂

• Haha

DCICassieStuart

VIP Member
I've been watching 'Taggart' recently. (Was only about 3 when it first aired) and I seem to have developed a bit of a thing for the man himself.

What is it with me and middle aged detectives?

taggart.jpg

• Haha
Apologies if I have missed a similar thread.

What celebrities do you have the hots for that are not considered conventionally attractive?

Mine are:

Richard Osman
Kevin Spacey (despite everything, I think he is really sexy, soz)
Ian Hislop

• Sick
  • Wow

Chelseaw

Every time I watch the BBC news I can't help noticing that Huw Edwards has lovely blue eyes, and he often wears a blue suit or tie that brings out his eyes even more 🙈 If I were 30 years older I think he would float my boat :ROFLMAO:
Only just found this thread but this aged badly 😂😂😂

• Haha

WritersBlock

Ok, is it possible to have retrospective crushes? Because I’ve got one. ITV4 are showing repeats of Robin of Sherwood and I have a massive crush on Micheal Praed as he was in 1984-85. (This is not unusual: in the early 1990s I had a retrospective obsession crush on Adam Ant). It must be the costumes.

Attachments

• Heart

Lulu Goss

VIP Member
Steve Arnott from Line of Duty. Not the actor (I was shocked to find out he’s actually Scottish??) but then character.

Even ended up dreaming about him for a few nights in a row after finishing one of the series recently 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

Cupid_Stunt

VIP Member
Here are my confessions:
Ronan Kemp (and his dad)
Professor Green
Shawn Mendes
I’m in my early 30’s so shouldn’t probably fancy Shawn! 🤦🏼‍♀️
Martin Kemp is fit. There is nothing unusual about having a crush on him. He is a heart throb for a lot of women. Is it unusual for you because he’s old enough to be your father? So what if he is. Doesn’t stop him from being a good looking bloke

Clairer86

VIP Member
Not me, but im currently listening to my other half (early 40's) talking about his man crush on Brian Ferry. Apparently he is the coolest and most handsome man on the planet, and when we get married my other half is apparently going to wear the same suit that Brian Ferry wore in the Avalon video!! god fucking help me!!

• Haha
  • Heart