Unsolved mysteries of the showbiz world you're desperate to get answers to

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Robert del Naja has said that he is friends with whoever Banksy is. They definitely have an association, so the theory of a group associated with Massive Attack seems pretty plausible. Robin Gunningham might be one of them.

Reactions: 3
who on earth is tracey dimarco and why does she merit so many tattle threads? Obviously I’ve googled her but can only glean she’s on some type of jersey shore show? And I’m not reading through all the threads either.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
who on earth is tracey dimarco and why does she merit so many tattle threads? Obviously I’ve googled her but can only glean she’s on some type of jersey shore show? And I’m not reading through all the threads either.
I've often wondered the same....?

Reactions: 18
Tracey Dimarco is the reason I'm a tattler! Hahha. I rewatched Jerseylicious early last year then googled her and ended up here on THREAD ONE!

She's an ex reality star VILLAIN who was on a TV show in the early 2010s (that wasn't really that big). She's now an influencer but makes some dubious lifestyle choices, filters the Hell out of her photos and lies consistently.

Reactions: 12
Right???.Who is she and why are people so fascinated by her?.

Reactions: 4
Oh, the Cumberbatch fake pregnancy/baby stuff is WILD. But now it’s being levelled at Harry and Meghan. I’m no fan of theirs at all, but there are people on Tattle who genuinely think they faked Archie’s pregnancy and tried to present a doll to the Royal Family 😳
Same rumour went round with Kate

The night Viola Beach & their manager died- there’s a freak accident, then there’s that!! Dreadful:(

• Sad
Reactions: 29
Oh, the Cumberbatch fake pregnancy/baby stuff is WILD. But now it’s being levelled at Harry and Meghan. I’m no fan of theirs at all, but there are people on Tattle who genuinely think they faked Archie’s pregnancy and tried to present a doll to the Royal Family 😳
I like this site and visit it every day for fun but it things like people believing Archie isn't real and is actually a doll that makes me question whether I should be on here at all. There are some very unwell people on this site and this is coming from someone isn't even a fan of Harry and Meghan.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 70
Jay Zs involvement with Cathy Whites death/murder is something I think about now and again

Also why Solange assaulted him in the lift😭

• Wow
Reactions: 18
I like this site and visit it every day for fun but it things like people believing Archie isn't real and is actually a doll that makes me question whether I should be on here at all. There are some very unwell people on this site and this is coming from someone isn't even a fan of Harry and Meghan.
I've not seen much of it on this site, to be honest. Most of it seems to be on twitter.

Reactions: 6
Jay Zs involvement with Cathy Whites death/murder is something I think about now and again

Also why Solange assaulted him in the lift😭
wow, I had never heard the Cathy White story so had a Google. Not a lot out there but definitely sounds fishy

Reactions: 11
Jason Orange is one of the few good apples in the industry who didn’t want to be involved in the bullshit that Robbie and Gary were getting themselves caught in, Robbies even said in a podcast that he understands Jason’s decision
Late to the party, what nonsense were RW and GB getting caught up in? Thank you xx

Reactions: 1
Agreeing with Sleepflowers that it's entirely possible Richey Edwards left the country and embarked on a new life somewhere else. In fact, could easily be convinced (whilst remaining completely sober! 😁) that he appears, far right, in this picture:
88347139_538007610155902_5511316486792151040_o.jpg
Screenshot_20210318_225830_com.duckduckgo.mobile.android.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 6
The night Viola Beach & their manager died- there’s a freak accident, then there’s that!! Dreadful:(
That was so tragic and so bizarre. I believe it was the manager who was driving but so many unanswered questions :cry:

Reactions: 10
Agreeing with Sleepflowers that it's entirely possible Richey Edwards left the country and embarked on a new life somewhere else. In fact, could easily be convinced (whilst remaining completely sober! 😁) that he appears, far right, in this picture: View attachment 487964View attachment 487956
I remember a few years ago a photo went round on Facebook of a similar looking guy, big beard and matted hair, who did look facially like Richey, but it ended up being disproved (I think). Would be great if it was him, I just wish he'd get in touch with his family if it was!!

Reactions: 5
remember a few years ago a photo went round on Facebook of a similar looking guy, big beard and matted hair, who did look facially like Richey, but it ended up being disproved (I think). Would be great if it was him, I just wish he'd get in touch with his family if it was!!

Do you have any information on how it was disproved? Was it by DNA test? (Feel this would be the only genuine way to disprove the hypothesis) ...Testimony from family members of that similar looking guy confirming he's someone else? (Not as strong as DNA test when it comes to evidence) ...Or did they just take his word for it that he's "Vincent, Mathematics Student? I wonder 🤔

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.