Unsolved mysteries of the showbiz world you're desperate to get answers to

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I watched it too. But surely they would have seen and smelled the mould? There is something unbelievable about this.
I always found his and her deaths very suspicious. Like how often does that happen? i feel the blame has been laid at 'toxic mould spores' but is probably something else because there is no evidence for anything else. Could even just be a horrible coincidence.

Reactions: 4
Any more gossip on Alexa? She has dated so many celebrities. Bumps into a few ex at the same party. Is she still dating Alexander Skarsgard? She is very painfully slim
Yes and the irony was when she was a model before her T4 days (do a quick google to remind yourselves) she was actually healthier than what she became. She's been pretty much stick thin around the time she was dating Alex Turner if I remember correctly. They were a great couple imo! I had hoped she would put on weight and then ultimately reveal she had an eating disorder. But no she is still the same size.

Pretty sure she was a beard for Alexander Skarsgard which I still find surprising. I think Alexa is pretty cool and doesn't seem like the bearding type - also this was after her Alexa Unplugged MTV NYC gig so not as if it coincided with her launch in the US which would have made more sense.

Her and DB just seem worlds apart. Alexa is smart, very sharp and sarcastic and David is so mainstream. Though stranger things have happened!

Reactions: 9
what''s the consesnus on her case?
It was within her immediate circle of friends at the local pub. She seemed to have quite a few sexual partners, her 'best' friends new beau being amoung them. Unfortunately she had such a small tight circle and much of her life was unknown to her family, l don't think it will ever be solved. Not without one of them cracking.

Edit to add her phone was powered off (not dead battery) around noon the day she disappeared and it was within the vicinity of her home give or take 3 miles. A random taking her on the way to work would have been well away by then.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
It was within her immediate circle of friends at the local pub. She seemed to have quite a few sexual partners, her 'best' friends new beau being amoung them. Unfortunately she had such a small tight circle and much of her life was unknown to her family, l don't think it will ever be solved. Not without one of them cracking.

Edit to add her phone was powered off (not dead battery) around noon the day she disappeared and it was within the vicinity of her home give or take 3 miles. A random taking her on the way to work would have been well away by then.
I'm confused! Who was taken?

Reactions: 3
Just being nosey I'd like to know the father of Mindy Kalings children. My vote is for B J Novak.
I would LOVE to know this, too. I actually don’t think it’s Novak though (although I would love if it was). I think she’s used a donor, possibly the same donor for both. She’s said something before about wanting to explain her kids parentage to them before it’s public knowledge, if it ever is.

Reactions: 14
I want to touch on the Mk Olsen and Heath Leadger rumour. I had read they were extremely close at the time and possibly dating, but that she was definitely trying to support him in breaking his addiction having had issues herself. She was called as he was already dead, she came round to clear up and paraphernalia and things that may taint his image and hurt his daughter.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
This is maybe a bit niche but I’d love to know the state of the relationship between Kathy Burke and her former Gimme Gimme Gimme co-star James Dreyfus.

I am a huge fan of Kath‘s work and I know she and James used to be close. He’s become quite... strident on social media recently and seemingly very at odds with Kathy’s own politics. I always wonder if there’s been a falling out there.

Reactions: 21
This is maybe a bit niche but I’d love to know the state of the relationship between Kathy Burke and her former Gimme Gimme Gimme co-star James Dreyfus.

I am a huge fan of Kath‘s work and I know she and James used to be close. He’s become quite... strident on social media recently and seemingly very at odds with Kathy’s own politics. I always wonder if there’s been a falling out there.
I adore Kathy 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I’ve always wondered about the story of Mark Speight (from SMART) and his girlfriend!
Heartbreaking.

Just had a look at her wiki page and saw she was cast in a main role in hollyoaks and had a career-ending accident that day.... wonder what the role was? This was back in '01

Reactions: 6
Was he the guy who hung himself? The children’s presenter?
Yeah, I was devastated when I found out. SMART and Art Attack were my favourites when I was a kid and i loved his energy on the show. It just goes to show you really don't know what goes on behind closed doors.

Reactions: 21
That was such a sad story, weren't they both on drugs, she died from an accidental overdose and he blamed himself and so killed himself?
I saw Kirsten from Smart on Pointless the other week, I did think 'Mark should be there with her surely' then I remembered :(

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.