Unsolved mysteries of the showbiz world you're desperate to get answers to

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Given how influential the guy was l'm not convinced anyone willingly had sex with him. Except his wife. But she got a fabulous lifestyle in return and a fashion brand.

Reactions: 29
I watched a documentary last week about the death of Brittany Murphy. All very strange, particularly her mum sharing a bed with Brittany's husband after she died. I think her husband and mum knew much more than they let on.
What channel did you watch this one please? 😁

Reactions: 4
I personally think Holly's marriage is a business transaction *purely speculation! *

The disappearance of Richey Edwards of the Manic Street Preachers. I'm a huge Manics fan and I remember so clearly the day I found out he'd gone missing. I was completely devastated for months. For a long time I thought he must be dead but these days I hold out some hope that he managed to make a new life for himself and he's out there somewhere and happy.
I've read about his disappearance and I personally think his disappearance was of his own accord. The alleged taxi ride around Wales, sounds to me like a good bye tour of his home land. There have been alleged possible sightings of him, a bar maid in Spain said she thinks she saw him in her bar in 1998.

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Naya Rivera's death reminded me of NW but I think it was a lot of poor decision-making rather than anything sinister.

ETA - Jill Dando. I watched the documentary about her death a year or two ago. Such a baffling case and sadly I feel it'll never be solved.
Re. Naya: I went down a rabbit hole when she died ... there was apparently video footage of her meeting two men at the boat, one of whom pushed her but I just could not make that out in the clip (which has since been removed). The Crazy Days and Nights blogger was adamant that she was 'yachting' to make ends meet and was downright miserable (I didn't quite buy that as she was a child actor who made a great living and seemed to live within her means). But then others have said she basically agreed to do anything for fame (sold her soul) but refused do something in particular 'they' wanted her to do, so they killed her. Then there was a rumour that her ex got her sister pregnant (they were dating shortly after she died), but she lost the baby. Such a strange case.

Re. Jill: I'm sure I read somewhere that she was investigating a child prostitution ring or something and got a bit close to the truth; the man she was seeing at the time was elevated quite swiftly in his career to become the Queen's private gynaecologist.

Also, re Claudia Lawrence ... there were rumours that she had been seeing a Royal ... many thought it was Andrew ... and got a bit clingy and threatened to go public, so was disposed of.

Goopy (Gwyneth Paltrow) was definitely one of "Harvey's girls" (and she stole the script for Shakespeare in Love from Winona Ryder).

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Re. Naya: I went down a rabbit hole when she died ... there was apparently video footage of her meeting two men at the boat, one of whom pushed her but I just could not make that out in the clip (which has since been removed). The Crazy Days and Nights blogger was adamant that she was 'yachting' to make ends meet and was downright miserable, but others said she basically agreed to do anything for fame (sold her soul) and wouldn't do something in particular 'they' wanted her to do, so killed her. Then there was a rumour that her ex got her sister pregnant (they were dating shortly after she died), but she lost the baby. Such a strange case.

Re. Jill: I'm sure I read somewhere that she was investigating a child prostitution ring or something and got a bit close to the truth; the man she was seeing at the time was elevated quite swiftly in his career to become the Queen's private gynaecologist.

Also, re Claudia Lawrence ... there were rumours that she had been seeing a Royal ... many thought it was Andrew ... and got a bit clingy, so was disposed of.

Goopy (Gwyneth Paltrow) was definitely one of "Harvey's girls" (and she stole the script for Shakespeare in Love from Winona Ryder).
Claudia is a fascinating case. The man seen in the area around her house that morning died soon after. I wonder if he was a scapegoat.

Did Phillip schofield wake up one day in his 50’s and decide he was gay or did he always know. And why he came out when he did.
I heard the rumour when I was at school in 1993! In the playground we used to say him and Jason Donovan shagged and then I remember one of them got married v quickly after that.

Jennifer Lawrence and Olivia Wilde were apparently two of them
Was Kate Winslet too?

Reactions: 5
What did Nadia Sawalha and her sister fall out over? It seems as though they haven't spoken for over 6 years.

Reactions: 20
Oh yes Gwyneth was definitely one of Harvey’s girls. She got an Oscar for that pile of fluff Shakespeare In Love...

I did read once that Harvey’s girls often wore Marchesa (his wife’s brand) on red carpets.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
I heard the rumour when I was at school in 1993! In the playground we used to say him and Jason Donovan shagged and then I remember one of them got married v quickly after that.
I remember hearing it around that time too. My friends parents were friends with the Schofields and they knew

• Wow
Reactions: 20
The Mary Kate rumours are pure misogyny. I'm sure HL had no problem obtaining his own drugs probably from doctors if they were prescription meds or whomever else. I'm guessing some of his fans didn't like that he was dating MK before his death and wanted to stick the boot in

Reactions: 13
Ok on the topic of Weinstein, I am so curious about ‘his girls’ so whenever I see a Weinstein film I try to work out if the actress has had a helping hand up the ladder. Even some budget British movies were distributed in the USA by the Weinstein company like East is East. Remember the scandal when he put the blonde girl on the USA poster instead of the the lead characters being Brits of Pakistani and Indian origin and the blonde girl having about 2 lines in the film?
How about Muriel’s Wedding, Toni Collete suddenly hit the big time a few years after the film, loved her in that though.
Also why has Cameron Diaz disappeared? Love her as a person so would be sad to think she was one of his girls. I doubt it though.

Oh yes Gwyneth was definitely one of Harvey’s girls. She got an Oscar for that pile of fluff Shakespeare In Love...

I did read once that Harvey’s girls often wore Marchesa (his wife’s brand) on red carpets.
I thought the story was he tried it on in a hotel room under the pretence of a meeting. GP left the room and told Brad Pitt who threatened to kill HW the next time they were at an event together.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
According to Feldman, they were both sexually abused as child actors. He's accused Charlie Sheen of raping Haim when he (Haim) was 13. Feldman talks a lot about a Hollywood paedophile ring and I don't doubt his claims. Hollywood has a very dark underbelly and a whole lot of young actors don't make it out alive.

I watched a documentary a few years back about child sex abuse in Hollywood called An Open Secret. It's been a few years and I don't remember all the details now, but they talked about Hollywood sex parties where teenage boys (actors and models) would be brought along to 'party'. They would be plied with drugs - and you know what happens next. It was pretty sick. Hollywood tried to shut the documentary down - it couldn't get distribution etc.
I’ve seen an open secret, those poor boys and their poor parents.
I wish Netflix would have the balls to stream it.

• Sad
I thought the story was he tried it on in a hotel room under the pretence of a meeting. GP left the room and told Brad Pitt who threatened to kill HW the next time they were at an event together.
Yes I’ve heard the same, it’s a wonder BP had a successful career as HW was known to ruin people that went against him

Reactions: 9
I don’t really like the thought of anybody being referred to as Harvey’s girls, even if these women weren’t pinned down and raped they were certainly coerced into sex for jobs by a man who held so much power. They had no doubt heard of other actresses being blackballed and felt that to continue their career’s they had no choice. All these actresses must have been quite young and he’s used his power and influence to basically blackmail them into sleeping with him. It’s disgusting on his behalf but we know he is a vile creature.

• Heart
Reactions: 154
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.