Unsolved mysteries of the showbiz world you're desperate to get answers to

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reactions: 10
Why? Does anyone know

Saw it was jack p shephard
Tricia Penrose - liked going out too much and was reported to social. The story is on the net.

I read it was Rita who would not have scenes with Anthony Cotton but unable to clarify whilst they are social distancing.

Reactions: 11
I've heard so many different answers over the years for the Corrie veteran who loathes Cotton - Ken, Rita, Gail, Deirdre, David, Norris - maybe the answer is all of the above 😂 in Corrie Sean only tends to have scenes with Mary/Izzy/Billy/Fiz/Gemma so hardly has a chance to cross paths with A-list characters. Corrie needs a serious clearout, there's more deadwood and complacent actors than there were during the Brian Park era!

With showbiz mysteries, I'm always intrigued by rumours of stars who have secret children - Janet Jackson, Kelly Preston, Lucille Ball, Princess Margaret.

Natalie Wood's death forever confounds me.

Naya Rivera's death reminded me of NW but I think it was a lot of poor decision-making rather than anything sinister.

I wonder who murdered Bob Crane? Auto Focus is a great film.

Richey Edwards....any missing persons case always haunts me. On the one hand it'd be wonderful if he's living an anonymous, peaceful life but I feel sorry for his family, being without answers.

The deaths of Brittany Murphy and her husband are very strange and bizarre.

ETA - Jill Dando. I watched the documentary about her death a year or two ago. Such a baffling case and sadly I feel it'll never be solved.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I've heard so many different answers over the years for the Corrie veteran who loathes Cotton - Ken, Rita, Gail, Deirdre, David, Norris - maybe the answer is all of the above 😂 in Corrie Sean only tends to have scenes with Mary/Izzy/Billy/Fiz/Gemma so hardly has a chance to cross paths with A-list characters. Corrie needs a serious clearout, there's more deadwood and complacent actors than there were during the Brian Park era!

With showbiz mysteries, I'm always intrigued by rumours of stars who have secret children - Janet Jackson, Kelly Preston, Lucille Ball, Princess Margaret.

Naya Rivera's death reminded me of NW but I think it was a lot of poor decision-making rather than anything sinister.

Richey Edwards....any missing persons case always haunts me. On the one hand it'd be wonderful if he's living an anonymous, peaceful life but I feel sorry for his family, being without answers.

ETA - Jill Dando. I watched the documentary about her death a year or two ago. Such a baffling case and sadly I feel it'll never be solved.
I think Naya Rivera’s death was just a very tragic accident. What an amazing mother to the very end. Many of the Glee actors and those associated with them have met such devastating ends, I don’t believe in the whole “Glee Curse” but from what I’ve heard it was an incredibly toxic show to work on by the end. Naya’s body being found on Cory’s anniversary is bone chilling.

• Sad
Reactions: 35

Oh speaking of secret children, I read somewhere that Rachel McAdam had a secret baby but it was passed off as her sisters. I would like to know if that’s true and also the story with her and Ryan Gosling.

• Wow
Reactions: 10

I watched a documentary last week about the death of Brittany Murphy. All very strange, particularly her mum sharing a bed with Brittany's husband after she died. I think her husband and mum knew much more than they let on.

• Wow
Reactions: 36
Her brother Ronan touches on it in his book Catch and Kill, which is all about the Weinstein victims. He seemed 100% sure it happened.
I don’t see why anyone would doubt WoodyAllen would be capable of those things seeing as he groomed his daughter, took explicit photos of her and then married her! Fucked up.

As for Leaving Neverland, that made me cry. The way James Safechuck’s hands were trembling when he was holding the jewellery MJ gave him, and Robson recalling being raped while staring at a cardboard cutout of Peter Pan....

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
I'd like to know the names of all the actresses who had sex with Harvey Weinstein willingly.I know there were a lot of them.

Reactions: 36
Jennifer Lawrence and Olivia Wilde were apparently two of them
Yep.I remember one of the women Weinstein assaulted saying her asked her to have a threesome with him and Olivia Wilde.There are photo's of them at a basketball game together too.Totally believe Jennifer Lawrence did as well and Weinstein apparently said Renee Zellweger and Charlize Theron slept with him for roles.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
I think Naya Rivera’s death was just a very tragic accident. What an amazing mother to the very end. Many of the Glee actors and those associated with them have met such devastating ends, I don’t believe in the whole “Glee Curse” but from what I’ve heard it was an incredibly toxic show to work on by the end. Naya’s body being found on Cory’s anniversary is bone chilling.
I don't think for a second she'd put her child in danger by leaving them on a boat alone. If she'd planned to commit suicide that day, I think she would have gone alone. I don't believe in the Glee curse either. I just think the show had a lot of young actors who became famous pretty much overnight. That level of fame messes people up, and because it had such a big cast, inevitably a few of them are going to come out of it with addictions, failed marriages, abuse allegations etc.

Brittany Murphy -- did anyone else see the TV movie of her life? Most of it came across as bollocks, but I am curious whether the stuff about bullying on the set of Clueless was true. She was so gorgeous in that film. I hope she wasn't really bullied about her weight.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Oh speaking of secret children, I read somewhere that Rachel McAdam had a secret baby but it was passed off as her sisters. I would like to know if that’s true and also the story with her and Ryan Gosling.
Yes, that's another one! I've wondered about that, especially now that she has had 2 children in the last couple of years. There was another blind on agc that popped up a few times about a current, UK singer who secretly gave a child up for adoption, Charli XCX or FKA twigs.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Brittany Murphy looked so unhealthy towards the end. What's the tea on the Clueless set?

Reactions: 12
I'd like to know the names of all the actresses who had sex with Harvey Weinstein willingly.I know there were a lot of them.
Rumours I've seen was that Jennifer Lawrence was one, which seems plausible enough. Some people also claimed Emma Watson did, but I think that was probably shitposting.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.