Unsolved mysteries of the showbiz world you're desperate to get answers to

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why MSM won't cover the fact that so far four men who have accused kevin spacey of rape have all died -so called suicides/car crashes etc

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 97
I have read before that V Beckham apparently has a long term lover who is italian. I think I read that on the deuxmoi instagram page a while back

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Which men were these?
A quick google of kevin spacey and mysterious deaths of victims will tell you. Be quicker than me doing all the many links to articles. Acg blind gossip site and other blind item sites give names. There is stuff on you tube too. One of the people who uploaded content on YT said they received threats too. I don't believe everything on those sites but the fact that he's fled the US and keeps flitting from one european country to the next hiding out doesn't help his reputation and gossip surrounding him.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I was just about to say that Richey Edwards is - according to a couple of gossipers - still alive, but someone beat me to it. Despite evidence to the contrary, it is still possible to go missing and reinvent yourself (more so around the time he *allegedly* did it).

The father of January's son is rumoured to be Matthew Vaughn (Claudia Schiffer's husband).

I wonder why Candice quit DoI? Probably just didn't like being told what to do.

Caroline Stanbury has been quiet about the demise of her marriage. Would be interesting to know the details of that. As an aside, it's funny how all these reality TV people are connected - Tracy from Million Dollar Listing went to Dubai to give a presentation and caught up with Caroline while she was there. I don't think any of the casting is ever a coincidence.

Rebecca Loos had a fling with a 'celebrity' guy here in NZ (Matthew Ridge) - to say she has some sort of magical honey that lures men is an understatement. He fell very hard for her but ultimately I don't think she felt the same way.

View attachment 438950

January's son definitely does bear a resemblance to Matthew Vaughn, I have thought that before.

Reactions: 5
I have read before that V Beckham apparently has a long term lover who is italian. I think I read that on the deuxmoi instagram page a while back
I've heard from a very reputable source that she's been sleeping with her 'bodyguard' for many years.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
What really happened to Corey Haim and Feldman.

The truth behind the Carter (Nick, Aaron) family.

Whether Dan Schneider really is the father of Jame Lynn Spears and paid her off to keep it quiet.

The whole Britney Spears ongoing saga.

Whether it was planned and Janet Jackson and Justin Timberlake (both, of one of them) knew that they “wardrobe malfunction” was going to happen.

If Beyoncé was really pregnant with Ivy or not

Heath Ledgers death and Mary Kate Olsen’s involvement in it

Princess Diana death

Reactions: 45
What happened with Jenson Button and Jessica Mitchibata? - They were together for ages then they married and split up less than a year later saying that they didn't spend that much time together. Now they have both moved on with new partners but live not that far from each other..what gives?.

I would also like to know what really happened when they were gassed unconscious and robbed in the South of France a few years ago. That was one of the most random and bizarre showbiz stories. Jessica's engagemet ring was apparently stolen but even after the incident she wore the same ring. Maybe she had a fake copy made but I just found that strange. Why wear the same ring that reminds you of a horrible violating incident? Why didn't he just buy her a completely new ring? If the ring wasn't stolen then why lie about it?

I would also like to know about Princess Diana's death and if something sinister happened in the childhoods of Britney Spears and the Olsen twins.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I've never heard about Mary Kate Olsen being involved in Heath Ledger's death - what's all that about then?

Reactions: 9
I've never heard about Mary Kate Olsen being involved in Heath Ledger's death - what's all that about then?
Among other things she was rumoured to be his drug dealer, and also supposedly was involved in "cleaning up" the death scene.

• Wow
Reactions: 27

Whether Dan Schneider really is the father of Jame Lynn Spears and paid her off to keep it quiet.

Whether it was planned and Janet Jackson and Justin Timberlake (both, of one of them) knew that they “wardrobe malfunction” was going to happen.

Princess Diana death
Apparently JT apologised to Janet re the wardrobe malfunction a couple of days ago.

I'd love to know the truth re whether Michael Jackson was a pedalo. Though I'm more convinced he's guilty, I want to know for certain.

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Princess Diana death

Oooh some good ones here. Would love to know about Beyoncé especially after the video where she sits down and the bump looks like it creases

Never heard about Heath & Mary Kate?

Reactions: 9
Among other things she was rumoured to be his drug dealer, and also supposedly was involved in "cleaning up" the death scene.
Yep, the person that found Heath unconscious called Mary-Kate 3 times before calling for an ambulance...very suspicious!

• Wow
Reactions: 36
Beyoncé didn't carry Ivy, she never wanted any pics whilst 'pregnant' with her yet had bare bump photoshoots with the twins. Also twins=IVF. Probably couldn't get a pregnant for a long time via IVF so had a surrogate then kept trying and happily the twins stuck.

Reactions: 29
I'd love to know if Posh ever gets any on the side.I hope she does,David doesn't deserve a faithful wife.
I actually think the press are unfair to her...if they know he is always having affairs no wonder she looks unhappy.

What happened with Jenson Button and Jessica Mitchibata? - They were together for ages then they married and split up less than a year later saying that they didn't spend that much time together. Now they have both moved on with new partners but live not that far from each other..what gives?.

I would also like to know what really happened when they were gassed unconscious and robbed in the South of France a few years ago. That was one of the most random and bizarre showbiz stories. Jessica's engagemet ring was apparently stolen but even after the incident she wore the same ring. Maybe she had a fake copy made but I just found that strange. Why wear the same ring that reminds you of a horrible violating incident? Why didn't he just buy her a completely new ring? If the ring wasn't stolen then why lie about it?

I would also like to know about Princess Diana's death and if something sinister happened in the childhoods of Britney Spears and the Olsen twins.
Yes this! I agree...also they either just before or after the gassing incident she was pregnant. There were pictures of them both going to a wedding...and the DM all about announced it....but then she wasn't. And then they split.

Yes the gassing incident was very strange.

Yep, the person that found Heath unconscious called Mary-Kate 3 times before calling for an ambulance...very suspicious!
This she was a masseuse? I wondered if it had happened before...him getting comatose through drugs? Which is why MK was called....

Reactions: 7
Yes this! I agree...also they either just before or after the gassing incident she was pregnant. There were pictures of them both going to a wedding...and the DM all about announced it....but then she wasn't. And then they split.

Yes the gassing incident was very strange.

This she was a masseuse? I wondered if it had happened before...him getting comatose through drugs? Which is why MK was called....
In fairness, DM and other tabloids used to hint that someone was pregnant even if they weren't and only had a big lunch. Maybe she wasn't pregnant at the time? 🤷‍♀️. The other thing I want to know is whether they were even legally married. I know they had that fancy wedding in Hawaii but we never heard anything about divorce proceedings or when they got their Decree Absolute or Decree Nisi which I found odd.

Yes the person that found Heath Ledger unconscious/dead was his masseuse.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.