Unforgotten - ITV

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sobbing.

The writers may be excellent, but they’re also complete bastards; how could you break our hearts like that after the year we’ve had?!

Reactions: 21
Really was not expecting that AT ALL. Such good TV.
Who cut the body up though?! So many questions

Reactions: 9
In tears. Need time to compose myself. Biggest tv shock for a long time.

Reactions: 10
My husband is laughing his head off at me. I’m proper upset. Loved her as a character and just the thought there won’t be any more? It’s never going to be the same even if they do another series.
Bring her back like RoboCop.

Reactions: 9
I thought that was a really disappointing series to be honest.
I feel like there are so many unanswered questions

Reactions: 12
I am so annoyed they didn’t cover this!!! Who put his head in the freezer lol why did they leave us hanging
I know!!!! Why was Liz acting so weird all the time? Why did they all just agree to cover it up and keep it secret?
Would’ve been interesting to have had Fiona as the driver of the car that crashed into Cassies, given her drink driving past.

Reactions: 11
I thought that was a really disappointing series to be honest.
I feel like there are so many unanswered questions
I deffo feel like it was a little rushed in the last 20 minutes or so. Like all that build up and the end felt a bit flat (bar Cassie dying of course) not sure what I was expecting though but so many things not answered!

Reactions: 11
My husband is laughing his head off at me. I’m proper upset. Loved her as a character and just the thought there won’t be any more? It’s never going to be the same even if they do another series.
Bring her back like RoboCop.
You’re making me laugh despite myself!

Or like Bobby Ewing in the shower

Reactions: 3