Uncoupled - Netflix

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone watched this on Netflix with Neil Patrick Harris? I’ve just finished it and really enjoyed it, hoping they do a second series. It’s a bit like a gay SATC

Reactions: 6
It felt a bit like when SATC came out and having that "about bleeping time" moment... it feels unapologetic and proud and I absolutely loved it, NPH is the new SJP!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
It was a bit on the stereotypical side of things but was an easy watch

Binged it with my boyfriend in two days and we both enjoyed it. Easy, fun, a bit of fluff, no brains needed, the thing I sometimes just need after a long day. I agree, definitely some stereotype, but I’m okay with that. If there’s another season, I’d watch it.

Reactions: 2
Almost finished it. Love nph and his side kick too Very easy to watch! And a good replacement for satc !
I agree! Felt like a modern updated SATC but not as much ‘trying to be woke’ as the new SATC that came out last year! Hope they bring out a second series!

Reactions: 1
Oh I loved it! Such a easy watch especially with each episode being 30 mins
Was funny and did feel very ‘satc’ but nothing like the hideous reboot

i am dying to know who Kais Dad was in the restaurant!
and really hoping NPH doesn’t take Colin back

Oh I loved it! Such a easy watch especially with each episode being 30 mins
Was funny and did feel very ‘satc’ but nothing like the hideous reboot

i am dying to know who Kais Dad was in the restaurant!
and really hoping NPH doesn’t take Colin back
So am I!!!! Feel like it must be someone we know? It did cross my mind if it was Michaels friend, the weather man? Can’t remember his name

I finished this last night. I thought it had quite a bit of poor acting in it!

I noticed NPH's husband was in one episode (the one at the roller rink) as the guy who went on a date with Stanley. I thought to myself 'what an annoying character', so then I watched a clip of him and NPH in real life on Youtube and realised he is just as annoying as himself!

The only character I really liked was his partner Suzanne. But I'll be interested to watch another series to see who her baby daddy was and whether NPH tells his bland ex to do one!

I finished this last night. I thought it had quite a bit of poor acting in it!

I noticed NPH's husband was in one episode (the one at the roller rink) as the guy who went on a date with Stanley. I thought to myself 'what an annoying character', so then I watched a clip of him and NPH in real life on Youtube and realised he is just as annoying as himself!

The only character I really liked was his partner Suzanne. But I'll be interested to watch another series to see who her baby daddy was and whether NPH tells his bland ex to do one!
They're an annoying and smug couple., especially NPH.

Loved it! Hoping there will be more, I want to know what happens with Stanley, and Suzanne’s baby daddy.
I like that NPH’s hubby David had a cameo, like he did in HIMYM too.

I've just finished watching it, was really fun and easy to get into. Would definitely like another series.

Reactions: 2