Ukraine Russia War #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

God bless this little boy and Ireland showing real humanity ❤
I just love this! So happy we can help this little boy and his family out. 🥰🥰
But at the same time Ireland needs to stop the arselicking that we’re a neutral country and expel the liar Russian diplomat in the embassy now. This man blatantly lied through his teeth on national TV and radio saying Russia had no intention of invading. We don’t have much in terms of weapons and defence but stop the neutrality tit now. We stand for Ukraine, peace and a more united world. We had our fishermen STOP Russian submarines off our coast a few weeks ago planning a military exercise. The fisherman weren’t having any of it and went out in their dozens to send a message for the Russians to piss off. 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 23
What way do you think it will end? 😬
I think they'll try and destroy his military force before moving onto him ,I've a feeling that's why they're building the aide so quickly it's going to turn really bloody and they're making sure they're prepared before they strike, plenty or resources .

Reactions: 10
Someone just sent me a pic of graffiti somewhere in Belfast, “Putin’s Da sells Avon” 🙈🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

Yel

Whoever this tory is they win best dressed today in the commons! Although the tories do have the blue advantage

Screenshot 2022-03-02 12.34.04.png

Looks a bit like jackie weaver.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I just love this! So happy we can help this little boy and his family out. 🥰🥰
But at the same time Ireland needs to stop the arselicking that we’re a neutral country and expel the liar Russian diplomat in the embassy now. This man blatantly lied through his teeth on national TV and radio saying Russia had no intention of invading. We don’t have much in terms of weapons and defence but stop the neutrality tit now. We stand for Ukraine, peace and a more united world. We had our fishermen STOP Russian submarines off our coast a few weeks ago planning a military exercise. The fisherman weren’t having any of it and went out in their dozens to send a message for the Russians to piss off. 😂😂
He needs to be kicked out asap, is it true he has a ridic number of staff compared to our lot over in Moscow?

Reactions: 12
An expert from the UK on radio today said it like it is - the reports the Russians were running out of fuel, etc a few days ago was true. But they were at the front of the Russian convoy and just waited for the tankers to catch-up and refuel and restock. He said Putin is growing impatient - even though keeping the country’s infrastructure is important if they conquer and want to use it, they will go full force and completely flatten the place and everybody in it. He said he loved the resolve of the Ukrainians but it’s nothing against the might of the Russian machine. It’s going to get very bloody and a lot of lives lost. I’m so upset over this…I wish there were more we can all do. 😢😢Massive respect for the people
of Poland for helping rescue so many and their assistance in this. 💖💖💖

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Can anyone give a definitive answer of where is the best place to donate money that will actually help the Ukrainians?

Reactions: 9
He needs to be kicked out asap, is it true he has a ridic number of staff compared to our lot over in Moscow?
I don’t know what you meant but does the Russian ambassador in Ireland have a lot of staff? Seemingly he has and they’re all as bleeping crooked and sneaky as he is. duck him out on the street, up to the airport he goes and we will pelt him with cow tit on his way! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Yel

Can anyone give a definitive answer of where is the best place to donate money that will actually help the Ukrainians?
An impossible question to answer I'm afraid. They need help in so many different areas.

It's something people have to make their own call on. I opted for the red cross.

Reactions: 12
It's been announced that Russia and Belarus will be allowed to compete in the Paralympics but they will be neutral - well, that's a bleeping joke for a start. They will compete under the Paralympic flag and they will not be included in the medal tables. They may as well be banned for god's sake! Why can't the Olympic committee have some balls? Just as bad as bloody Fifa! 😡

Reactions: 23
Ukraine is bigger than I realised. Population of 41 million people and has a 200,000 active military personnel and 500,000 when reservists and paramilitary forces are included. In context the UK has 194,000 active personnel and France 204,000.

Russia has 850,000 active personnel, which although huge, has to protect a massive land mass. Its still a David vs goliath situation, but Ukraine have a substantial personnel at their finger tips and Russia face a massive hurdle to overcome that many people. Even if they win initially, they then have to hold on to power

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Places to donate:

Ukranian NGO - https://www.comebackalive.in.ua/

Non-profit - https://novaukraine.org/

Reactions: 13

Red Cross is always a good shout. Many local polish and other communities are doing colletions daily, if you'd rather donate in that way.

Reactions: 13

Yel

Its still a David vs goliath situation
Although if you factor in the Ukrainians are much more motivated it does help tip the balance of power. Plus with each day the Ukrainians are receiving more western (dare I say it better-made and more reliable) weapons flowing in. So the numbers aren't directly comparable. Putin is numbers over substance.

Reactions: 16
What do we think the chances are of Zelenskiyy surviving this? Or has he come to terms with his own mortality do we think

• Sad
Reactions: 14
What do we think the chances are of Zelenskiyy surviving this? Or has he come to terms with his own mortality do we think

I hope he survives. He absolutely deserves too and to see how admired and respected he is in the world.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Although if you factor in the Ukrainians are much more motivated it does help tip the balance of power. Plus with each day the Ukrainians are receiving more western (dare I say it better-made and more reliable) weapons flowing in.
Yeah exactly. It's the blitz spirit we had, it can be very powerful.

I think it could go either way.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.