Ukraine Russia War #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have posted before about my relative who is like this. Their latest twitter rantings are there will be nuclear war to hide the effects the vaccines had on people!
The best thing to do is disengage completely as they are so convinced of their "awakened" status you will never get through to them.

Reactions: 18
Oh dear god yes!!!! Immediately!!

Reactions: 14
The PSNI running man video was extremely threatening until they started to move.

Reactions: 9
Total legend on BBC Breakfast just now. A Ukrainian singer being interviewed and she went ‘Putin fuck you’

Reactions: 38
Why is this convoy moving so slowly? Resistence or? I think they're going to block them in, terrorise and starve them.

Reactions: 14
Why is this convoy moving so slowly? Resistence or? I think they're going to block them in, terrorise and starve them.
I heard resource issues i.e. running out of petrol for the tanks - which move slowly once you get them going. Could be russian resistance - its not like they wouldn't be doing their best to keep that out of the media.

Reactions: 13
Yes it seems like siege preparation.

The mood here in Bucharest is grim.

Reactions: 21

Yel

Have sky news explained why they've stopped presenting the news from Kyiv today?

Reactions: 8
I heard resource issues i.e. running out of petrol for the tanks - which move slowly once you get them going. Could be russian resistance - its not like they wouldn't be doing their best to keep that out of the media.
Heard something coming out of the Pentagon saying that.

Have sky news explained why they've stopped presenting the news from Kyiv today?
Nothing, just recycling old content. They're having a lot of issues in Moscow too.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
If you need to be able to keep in touch, you could 'unfollow' then her posts won't appear in your feed . Change your posts so she can't see them too.

Being ' awake' sounds exhausting. I feel a bit sorry for anyone who claims to be awake.

Reactions: 18
He's definitely turned hasn't he? It's like a switch has flipped.

That's exactly what I thought, who would want to live through that? It has to be the grimmest existence, I'd rather be out of it.

Reactions: 10
Do you think all this will change people’s voting habits in the future? Will people be as quick to settle for weak leadership after seeing President Zelensky lead with such example under the most horrific circumstances?
I hope to God that this happens. Look at the UK's choices in 2019 - a liar or an antisemitic crank. As a Jewish woman I was terrified of the latter getting in, but the former has done colossal damage. I hope we can have a Zelenskiy lead the UK - all this hate and division might actually come to an end.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.