UK spider season (no pictures)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I keep getting anxiety about seeing one I don’t know why.
I’m not usually this bad but I kept feeling the other night like there was one in my bed and couldn’t sleep. It’s horrible.

Reactions: 1
Isn’t the season usually September to November?
It always seems to be season here, I rarely open my windows without supervising it the whole time unfortunately 😭

So annoying, we have outside cameras and a few times this week I got a notification and watched the recording to see who it is and it was Mr Spider walking in front of the side door camera 😭

• Wow
Reactions: 2
It always seems to be season here, I rarely open my windows without supervising it the whole time unfortunately 😭

So annoying, we have outside cameras and a few times this week I got a notification and watched the recording to see who it is and it was Mr Spider walking in front of the side door camera 😭
This happens a lot on our cameras, they always look so much bigger walking across a lens too!

Came downstairs this morning and there's one on the kitchen doorframe :( I have been expecting this, I had the windows open last week one day and didn't notice it had started raining - my mum always said rain brings them in. I did close the windows when I saw but I knew it was too late.
This one isn't one of the massive ones (thankfully) but it's big enough I want it gone. So long as they're not massive I can normally bring myself to either smack them with a shoe or catch them in a glass, but this one was in such an awkward position I couldn't do either. And I know when I go downstairs again it will probably have disappeared 😭

• Sad
Reactions: 2
One was in my bed a few days ago, lifted the sheets and screamed 😭

• Wow
  • Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 5