UK Comedian Gossip

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I met Gary Delaney twice, luckily he was on tour in my local town and got front row seats. He's incredibly funny and a very nice man. He came out to meet those who stayed behind after his shows and signed autographs and posed for photos. The first time, he signed his book for me and drew a penis on it with the words " thank you for preventing my publishers from going into administration" or words to that affect. Highly recommend seeing him, although will have to wait until 2025 as he's coming to the end of his very long tour and writing new material next year.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I met Gary Delaney twice, luckily he was on tour in my local town and got front row seats. He's incredibly funny and a very nice man. He came out to meet those who stayed behind after his shows and signed autographs and posed for photos. The first time, he signed his book for me and drew a penis on it with the words " thank you for preventing my publishers from going into administration" or words to that affect. Highly recommend seeing him, although will have to wait until 2025 as he's coming to the end of his very long tour and writing new material next year.
I love Gary we went to see his punderland tour and we were crying with laughter he came across as very humble too we didn't have time but he did stay behind to meet everyone after the show can't wait until he's next tour ❤

Reactions: 2