Two sets of twins killed in fire- mum arrested for neglect

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my God, those poor little boys. They won't have suffered though - smoke inhalation would have deepened their sleep. My heart hurts for them and their family - parents apparently absent. How anyone can walk away from their tiny babies is baffling. Four little boys join Arthur and Star in heaven.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
They were probably awake it was only 7pm when it happened
Oh my God, those poor little boys. They won't have suffered though - smoke inhalation would have deepened their sleep. My heart hurts for them and their family - parents apparently absent. How anyone can walk away from their tiny babies is baffling. Four little boys join Arthur and Star in heaven.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Absolutely heart breaking 💔

Could it be a possibility that they died before the fire was started?

Absolutely heart breaking 💔

Could it be a possibility that they died before the fire was started?

Reactions: 1
The nearest sainsburys is less than 10 minutes from the house on foot according to Google maps. Such a tragic situation.
how was she out for 2.5 hours?! It all seems a bit suspicious, from the article it sounds like she knew her neighbours, you would think she could leave them with one of them/get them to come round for a bit if she had to go to the supermarket (I can imagine that must be vrey difficult with 4 young children)

Reactions: 17
Really sad, poor little boys. RIP.

They don't charge someone with neglect for nothing and certainly not in such tragic circumstances, look at the McCanns. Its got to be difficult with 4 children but its not impossible. The news at the moment is incredibly depressing, if it turns out SS were involved with this family I'll lose faith in them completely and that's coming from someone with a professional background.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Oh dear god that is one of the saddest things I have ever read. That pic of them all holding hands broke me, their little innocent faces. Precious boys 💔 There are just no words. My heart goes out to the firefighters and first responders who tried to save them, and anyone who witnessed this, it will stay with them forever

• Sad
Reactions: 22
The nearest sainsburys is less than 10 minutes from the house on foot according to Google maps. Such a tragic situation.
There is also a newsagents 2 minute walk away. Home delivery doesn’t cost that much. You can now order supermarket things on Deliveroo (or one of them)
I panic leaving my 12 year old on her own for an hour
Absolutely tragic 💔

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I haven't had twins, but had 2 very close together and it was always hell going to the supermarket so I do have a bit of sympathy, I can't imagine what its like trying to get round with 4 under 4s. However, I cannot get my head around anyone thinking its ok to leave kids of that age home alone, absolutely anything could happen and kids of that age are into everything - you can't turn your back for a minute.

So very, very sad. A simple decision that she'll likely never get over.

Reactions: 22
Heartbreaking 💔. Who the hell leaves kids that age home alone though?
Those poor innocent babies 💔

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I’ve been told by someone who knows her she was at sainsburys with her boyfriend. That completely seals it for me as blatant neglect. Before I heard that, I was holding no judgement having never had 4 under 5s but that’s it for me.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 32