Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

#transparency

VIP Member
Brenda is now following the girl in Limerick that was attacked by the soldier, Brenda is some cockroach if she is befriending her JUST to try get her on the pod.

Reactions: 22

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Theyā€™ll be soon in first class and she has to close all the blinds on a summer evening because they wonā€™t go to bed as they think itā€™s still morning. Thatā€™s something a two year old would think. Those kids havenā€™t a hope

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Bidscavan

VIP Member
Last three mornings of freedom for mommy? Ah give over Julie will ya? You've more free time and time away from them kids than anyone I know. Dropped of Wednesday to the babysitters, picked one up Saturday and both will be dropped off again today till Wednesday or Thursday. #aloneparenting my ass

Reactions: 21

Jellybb

VIP Member
Oh I'm so glad other people are thinking this, I was giving out to myself earlier today for feeling like she's on my phone screen every time I go into tiktok or insta, turn on the TV and she's there aswell, in every newspaper. Don't get me wrong it's horrendous what she went through and God love her it will be with her for life, but I think she's going to end up putting people off her the way she's going on now
I half felt bad about thinking it too but there is something strange about her. Absolutely disgraceful what happened her but she comes across as incredibly annoying with nothing productive to say. Empty vessels make the most noise and all

#transparency

VIP Member
Forgot about that tiktok pretending to have beaten a man over the head with the pan and asking if he had a headache :rolleyes:o_O saying she kicked him and he went down like a stack of spuds and he is waking up, so she is laughing that she knocked him unconscious. It is a bit much considering she is interviewing a girl who was beaten up and knocked unconscious :mad: :mad: Julie making fun of it shows she doesn't care, pretend or not.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick

Jg86

VIP Member
She really can't hide the fact that she is an alcoholic. It's so sad to see it play out the way it is. Those kids hadn't much of a hope to begin with but her drinking is shameful.

Lovelula

VIP Member
I don't know if anyone else is like me on this but I personally can't wait for the gigs to finish in Cork.
Sick shit of opening instagram and Snapchat and multiple people live streaming from their phones.Alright you went to Shania Twain, I don't need a separate clip from each of the 20 songs she sang.
Drives me mental.All you see in the crowd is the sea of phones recording.

• Heart

niamhmcc28

Spotted her out today with ER who obv wasn't in school today cause I saw her early enough no fionn though and can confirm she's absolutely stinkin' but what's sad is my friend actually spotted her first but recognised the child before she recognised Julie.... she also blocked me on both her and the pod page cause I liked the comment on the pods page yesterday šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ get a life like 2 kids and she's time to constantly be blocking people that doesn't agree with her. I've 1 small child and I barely have time to scratch me hole let alone go online 24/7 and block every person that doesn't agree with what I post.. she needs to get a grip šŸ™„šŸ™„šŸ™„

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20

Jellybb

VIP Member
@Jellybb Iā€™ll donate only if you promise to be the one to do the wash cut and blowdry šŸ¤£
Honestly, Iā€™d love to help that gowlbag with her hair because it doesnā€™t suit her at all. The current colour is fucking rusty and vile, Iā€™m not sure what itā€™s meant to be. I think a deep chocolate brown would be a much better and a shoulder-length cut could make her look a lot better. The curls she has right now just arenā€™t workingā€”they are giving busted mattress.

• Haha

Alucia

VIP Member
My concern is that doing that podcast is after bringing such bad attention to all the people who go on it so it has the potential to turn people against Natasha and her cause..
They had to turn the comments off Leo's post and yer wan from pelo/voduz got a well deserved bashing in the comments for having her kid all over sm... be careful Natasha this could be a pr disaster for you and your cause....
I have a feeling it's going to be a disaster. People are fed up now she is everywhere and saying the same story repeatedly. It won't be newsworthy till there is a further update on the laws or from the army.

• Heart

Jg86

VIP Member
Surprised Natashas solicitor isn't advising her to take a step back. She could do herself and the cause awful damage by associate with Julie. Its a very foolish mistake.

corkspill

VIP Member
Wonder what happened? Maybe boy manager tried to scam her? Iā€™m surprised they lasted as long as they did tbh
Probs just looking for notice. Them two are as bad as each other.
why does she visit circkle K because any time she does she is complaining about staff? Delighted the lady working was having none of Julieā€™s shit attitude.