Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

instanotfamous

Chatty Member
I absolutely hate what happened to Natasha and it’s so wrong but my god she’s making herself a celeb from it isn’t she. I wouldn’t go near their podcast if I was paid and I really don’t see what she can do only tell the story again which has been told all week

Reactions: 45

Howareyahun

VIP Member
A dignified silence now would put Natasha in better standing, no disrespect to her and the outcome of the case but in my opinion she is loving the attention. She absolutely deserves justice but I don't believe so much publicity is the way to go.

Reactions: 39

Alucia

VIP Member
No disrespect to Natasha but what is she going to say that we haven't heard on TV or radio or read about online or on the newspapers before next Monday. It's not really a big scoop for the podcast. Getting into the Dáil yesterday where the change can happen was the peak for Natasha. The pod won't make much difference as I think every woman in Ireland knows the case even the podcast followers. If she went on it down the line when coverage had stalled it would of been better but Julie thinks they have a major scoop and are late to the party as usual. Even Simon Harris didn't have his facts yesterday, he said the defence forces were only acting now because of the coverage but the defence forces couldn't do anything until the trial was over. The judge who is retiring is where the problem is here and this needs to be changed.

• Heart
Reactions: 38

Alucia

VIP Member
Just spotted this on Natasha's insta grid, she has been warned so can't say she didn't know about it if it all backfires, Julie or Brenda can't delete it either :p
Screenshot_20240629_133044_com.android.chrome_edit_64123641925110.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 32

Jennymac

VIP Member
So he actually had a hospital appointment yesterday with the asthma clinic , so 1 he wasn't going to school anyway, 2 if he was really sick the night before she should not have brought him to a hospital. So thorn is still with the mother hasn't been home since she flew back from tenerife and Julie will be fecking off again tomorrow for another concert. Jesus I think they have a better chance of finding jay slater than finding julie at home for a week minding both her kids

• Haha
Reactions: 29

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
There's another version of Natashas story doing the rounds on X but I find X not exactly the most trustworthy shall we say😀
Late to the party with that chicken reel Jules it's been all over tiktok for ages.
I believe her original story & I am proud of her for speaking out after the pathetic sentence. I am however sick of the sight of her & sick of listening to her roaring while shaking her head maniacally. She is losing sympathy due to her behaviour which is a real pity. There was a girl on the news last night who was raped & she spoke with such dignity, she’s a very brave girl.

Reactions: 29

Lorz19

Chatty Member
Feel like Natasha is going to be lashing out the b perfect and Emma mattress ads by Xmas and Julie et all using her for their own gain…

• Haha
Reactions: 28

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
I'd say there is a lot more to that night than is implied...she threw the first hand I'd say.
Can we get a thread set up for her?She's on about 30k followers🤣
Jesus these comments are a bit mad no? She’s a little over excited at the minute and I can see why people would find her annoying but come on.. what happened to her was absolutely shocking. She did nothing to warrant being knocked out only call him out for his homophobic slurs, the footage was literally played in court 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Bidscavan

VIP Member
According to her latest reel she's trying to cut costs as she's saving for a mortgage. Maybe if you didn't go to four concerts in the week after coming home from holidays and spent more time at home instead of nights out and hotel breaks that might help Jules🙄 And as for the reel that'll be an undeclared ad for temu.

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Bate-to-the-ropes

Chatty Member
Surely the genuine followers must realise now the poor single mam act is a con?? 4/5 concerts in a week after a fucking holiday?? On top of meals outs and trips to making point

Reactions: 26

LegallyBlonde1

VIP Member
"Jesus no, I was only giving out about some smelly judge like" - if that's the level of her conversation skills it looks like she's on the right podcast anyway. I have to say I did think her first interview outside the Courthouse, after the court case, she totally looked like she was playing to an audience, very dramatic and theatrical.

Frilly Milly

VIP Member
Is there anyone advising this girl? A solicitor or relative?
Of my very little understanding of the legal system, should Natasha even be doing interviews and podcasts right now? Is it not jeopardising a future potential civil case or appeal?
She seems to be very caught up in the fame of it all unfortunately. Fighting for the cause is one thing, but I'm not sure she's being guided for the right reasons.

• Heart

Give me Strength

Chatty Member
This will be riveting🙄 Did Ya ever see De Fella who picked you up off De ground again? What was he like? Did he have snickers Pance on? And like what did he say to Ya? Were you like ShaCKed wen it happened? Nah nah I’d have shit myself. CarNage.

• Haha