Twinsandme #75 The lady with the pearls said Julie's kids are ferals

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am sure she has plenty of money but there is no stability in being an insta hun. You could be removed from Insta at any time, and with some of the stupid tit she does I am surprised she hasn't been already. I can't see her getting a mortgage without a huge deposit and some other job.
Mentioned here before about possible inheritance from the uncle who died last year.

Reactions: 4
More lies - I go to bikerowski regularly and they keep any newbies back literally 3 mins just to ask them how they found it. Big drama about how she went to the mortgage advisor covered in sweat.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
What do you do if works dries up or ur sick
Who pays ur morrage
Ahh you bleeping save you tosser

She 100% never pays her rent correctly saying she tells the landlord her card or bank have a glitch and the landlord says ur grand guurrrll give it to me next week

It will be julie who this time next year
---
More lies - I go to bikerowski regularly and they keep any newbies back literally 3 mins just to ask them how they found it. Big drama about how she went to the mortgage advisor covered in sweat.
Dirty woman

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What do you do if works dries up or ur sick
Who pays ur morrage
Ahh you bleeping save you tosser

She 100% never pays her rent correctly saying she tells the landlord her card or bank have a glitch and the landlord says ur grand guurrrll give it to me next week

It will be julie who this time next year
---

Dirty woman
Supermom has unfollowed her, she won't have to listen to her 12-12-12 stories 🤪 o_O

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just another excuse for her not to shower. I think she’s allergic to water!

Reactions: 4
Thread suggestion

Twins & Me - Julie with all her bills is just threading water, pity the social still hasn't caught her.
---
# nightshift

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.