Twinsandme #71 Copying Sarah Burke's new fringe look, a see-through top to try catch Johnny on her hook

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to @Alucia on the winning thread title 🥳🥳🥳

News from last thread

Not a lot happened. It would of been more exciting watching paint dry a lot of the time.
Julie got the hair cut and coloured. The fringe looks like 💩 and the colour is not much better but shur when it's a freebie you'll take what's going I suppose.

Julie seems to be playing a game of see how much stuff she can cram into a room. She wants the ferals upstairs out of sight with all their toys so she can watch Netflix in peace. May as well build a shed out the back and stick them in it.

Speaking of the feral two they would benefit from a bit of routine and discipline. Air in rows has been seen sticking both middle fingers up on a live and also sticking her middle finger up another time. Julie thinks this is hilarious as does the merry widow. They don't have their ipads during the week according to Julie however they always seem to have them in their hands.

There was a lot of tiktok lives. All in the hope of upping Julies engagement and follower numbers. All the comments were basically blowing smoke up Julies ass and telling her how fantastic a mum she is. They were obviously only watching her them few days around the time she was doing the tiktok lives when she was going for mother of the year and putting out some wholesome mammy content.

Plenty of ads most of which are undeclared.. We regularly play spot the BA/SP/Ad. Will leave the link below to report. Theres a long form but there's also a new social influencer form which is anonymous .Just make sure you have your screenshots which ever one you use. Julie was named in a report on the ASAI website in connection with an ad for Dylan Oaks. She basically just got a slap on the wrist.

Nights out seem to be hidden a bit more. I wonder why?😀 Would it be to do with people keeping track?😂 Twinnies stayed with Paula of a Wednesday night and probably the for the rest of the week too.

End of last thread we had a whole big rigmarole from Brenda and Joolie about the podcast and what was happening. They had recorded two episodes neither of which was released which according to Jools was due to technical issues. Turns out Leftonread is dead. No great loss in fairness. They have changed management and now record in Cahir at the two johnnies studio. We're awaiting the new name for the podcast with baited breath...Not! Won't be near as funny as the ones suggested on here.

Thread finished with the live shows in Limerick. The new podcast name was to be announced at the Friday night show. Both shows sold out with 600 people at each. Looks like it's been held in the underground carpark of the hotel. No doubt Julie will be on to tell us it was absolute carnage and chaotic.

Tribe.ie was to be launched in time for Christmas. It never happened and there hasn't been a peep about it

And finally in case you don't know Joolie is the only single mom of twins in the whole of Ireland and does it all herself and never gets a break bless her. We won't mention that the ipads, the merry widow and Sean do most of the rearing on the twinnies🤫🤫

For any newbies
Merry Widow - Paula Haynes (Julies mom)
Fuinneog - Fionn (Julies son)
Air in Rows - Erin Rose ( Julies daughter)
Sean - Julies brother
Wanchor - ChristinefromCork(Julies pal)
Brenda - Julies pal and cohost of podcast
Boy Wonder - Eoghan Dineen (Julies manager)

And in the words of Julie don't believe everything you see and read on the Internet. So basically take her stories with a massive pinch of salt.

Attachments

• 49.5 KB
  • 73.9 KB
  • 79 KB
  • 46.5 KB
  • 57.7 KB
  • 43.9 KB
  • 27.2 KB
  • 85 KB
  • 59 KB
    • Heart
    • Haha
    Reactions: 18
    The audience looks like a gang who don't know what's going on, they know what they are watching is tit but are determined to look like they are enjoying themselves after spending the money. The screaming and whoops sound half hearted. It sounds like a night of sitting there screaming for for the sake of it.

Reactions: 26
    I think that dress is desperate on her. She never gets it right, I mean she has a good figure and could pretty much wear anything and always looks shocking. The only dress that suited her was the one over Christmas that Paula rewore at the International.

Reactions: 22
    Could Brenda not give her advice on what she’s wearing, is the dress gathered on one side or what 😏

Reactions: 6
    She started following highendhire during the past week so guessing tonight's dress will be from there

Reactions: 5
    The brother is a bit of a simpleton is he? What’s the story with the wig and dolls? Is that supposed to be funny?

• Haha
    Reactions: 32
    That looks like absolute carnage last night. No joke I’d rather just stay home and read a book in bed then be subjected to that tit show.

• Haha
    • Heart
    Reactions: 25
    Jellybb, you mean to tell me you werent shacking with laughter ? 😑
    I don’t know, maybe I have a different sense of humour to the Jeremy Kyle scummy mummy brigade 🫠 you would think Sean would duck off and and get a life of his own not follow his scumbag of a sister all over the place minding her brats

• Heart
    Reactions: 36
    What even is that show?? I’m mortified for everyone involved. Thankfully I knew nobody there, my friends can remain in my life! 🤣

clearly Fionn was left in the room on his own all night, otherwise she would have asked the babysitter to undo the zip instead of waking a 6yr old at 2am! All her money and spends zaro of it on her kids safety.

• Wow
    Reactions: 17
    They look like 2 Travellers. And the crowd look rough as duck. Were they dropped from goloud or something is that why the podcast is changing

Reactions: 18
    The mothers brain is rotted from the drink I’d say. I can’t explain how she willingly gets on stage at her age making a gowl of herself. I’m in knots at Julie in her hen party dress thinking she is only gorgeous, enjoy it girl it’s as close to the hen as you’ll ever be. Lastly her wholesome mom content is killing me, happy to have them there? They are dropped when there is someone to mind them. Obviously any sitters have wised up to her

Reactions: 17
    Why has she none of the event collabs marked? Flowers, flower walls, hair/makeup, jewellery? Plus doesn’t look like any vendors paid for a pitch 😂
    ---
    Filtered so much her tan looks green.

Attachments

• Haha
    • Sick
    Reactions: 6
    It looks like pac-man took a chunk out of Droolies leg (and Brendas).......Brenda then with her masculine stance and her big pasty hoofs bursting out of the sandles, should have sized up hun!!!
    Brenda definitely could have chose a different dress. She just doesn’t suit the ones she’s wearing and her extensions are desperate , the colour doesn’t suit her. Has she naturally brown hair?

Reactions: 8
    Status
    Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.