Twinsandme #69 Droopie droolie and her 3 chins, all she wants is to be rid of her twins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to @instanotfamous on the winning thread title🥳🥳🥳🥳

Quick recap of last thread
Sean got the keys to his house. Himself and Joolie were on listing what he needs to get. The begging list included flooring, furniture, kettle, washing machine and a fridge which no doubt will be a collab with some company or other rather than bought.
Julie having a 12 week treatment for her hair to help it regrow as she's losing a lot of it. According to her her URN levels are down on the floor and that along with hormones is causing it which most of us know is total bs. She doesn't know too much about the treatment which would lead one to believe its discounted or gifted too.
Paula was to have thyroid surgery before Christmas but shur that hasn't happened. It's probably another over dramatised story from our Jools.
Plenty of ads most of which are undeclared.. We regularly play spot the BA/SP/Ad. Will leave the link below to report. Theres a long form but there's also a new social influencer form which is anonymous . There has been over 800 reports made about influencers since the new form was released in November. Just make sure you have your screenshots which ever one you use. Julie was named in a report on the ASAI website in connection with an ad for Dylan Oaks. She basically just got a slap on the wrist.
Has been a lot of the twinnies shared on her stories lately. Doesn't exactly show her as the best parent in the world with their behaviour she shows. She would be better off keeping them of Instagram , switching off her Netflix and getting her lazy arse up of her couch and parenting them properly. But shur that'd involve staying in of a night and we all know our Jools can't do that.
Tribe.ie was to be launched in time for Christmas. It never happened and there hasn't been a peep about it. There must be a delay in imports from Asia.
The two fundraising pages for strictly Carraigaline that Joolie set up are still open and accepting donations.
Still using filters. If she ever goes missing she'll never be found with the way she filters herself.
Shitcast still going. Very seldom in the top ten episodes or top ten podcast lists. Wonder why🤔😂 There's a live Leftonread show tonight in Cork to celebrate what according to Julie is Little Womens Christmas.
Julie learned three new words lately bless her... Carnage, Chaotic and Wholesome. Likes to use them as much as possible.

And finally in case you don't know Joolie is the only single mom of twins in the whole of Ireland and does it all herself and never gets a break bless her. We won't mention that the ipads, the merry widow and Sean do most of the rearing on the twinnies🤫🤫

For any newbies
Merry Widow - Paula Haynes (Julies mom)
Fuinneog - Fionn (Julies son)
Air in Rows - Erin Rose ( Julies daughter)
Sean - Julies brother
Wanchor - Christine ( Julies friend) also known as Anchor your awareness
Brenda - Julies pal and cohost of podcast
Boy Wonder - Eoghan Dineen (Julies manager)

And in the words of Julie don't believe everything you see and read on the Internet. So basically take her stories with a massive pinch of salt.

Have to add this courtesy of @TeaAndABun
On the first day of Christmas Me Julie gave to me..
11 hours soild watching shite TV.
This show is great! I'm obbsesset!
(My dressing gown needs a rabies test)
Went to football,mashed a baby bowl
I deserve another 9 hours sitting on my hole!
What's that bleeping noise from the room that's spare?
A pair of bleeping twins?? I thought that was a nightmare!!
We are hungry mummy but the kitchen is so rank?
I'll Deliveroo you something kiddo,back to your den Ann Frank!!
Off to school..ground hog day
The pub straight after or maybe soft play
On their screens til their eyes are square
Vision will be as tit as mummies hair
Selling shite,wearing fakes
Never ending weekend breaks
Eyes like a frog 🐸 being asphyxiated
Competition winners are always related
Same old same old for 2024
Forgot my keys and locked outside the door!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Really looks like a woman recovering from a double breast mastectomy last year, cancer treatments and awaiting a Thyroidectomy. Is it any wonder their health is so poor and hair falling out. It’s drying out they should be doing and going to AA.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 19
I know 2 people going to her show. lol
Dump them AFTER you get the footage to post here!!!
She's such a c**t mocking Brenda in the car doing her make up..some friend with the loud fake cackle.You could fill a thread on Brenda but I'll give her one thing-she isn't lazy,she is driven,focused,ambitious and has the skinny ass to prove it.Julie is only pure jealous.
Ask for the mother??? I've seen the pound take away better in the back of a van

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Going to start using this picture to mark my spot on new threads 😂😂😂. It still doesn’t fail to make me laugh
I can’t understand this picture , wtf is that. Is there a fan blowing her face or wat 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The mother is the furthest thing from a lady I’ve ever seen but she looks a lot better than Julie 😂😂😂

Reactions: 20
Really looks like a woman recovering from a double breast mastectomy last year, cancer treatments and awaiting a Thyroidectomy. Is it any wonder their health is so poor and hair falling out. It’s drying out they should be doing and going to AA.

Reactions: 2
I don't know whether it's because I'm so used to Julie doing it but are the legs filtered?

Eoghan has a story up with her with a dildo how old is she

10er bet she on stage with a bow in her hair

• Sick
Sad they need dildos and strippers to earn a few euro, the casual clothing company fairly desperate to sponsor it too :sick:

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.