Twinsandme #64 Tattle sees me rollin, they hatin, Patrol lim' and tryna catch me ridin dirty.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to @Bellatrix#7 on the winning thread title🥳🥳

Quick recap of last thread
Would be more exciting watching paint dry than watching our Jools lately. Same old tit going on. Plenty of undeclared ads and games of spot the SP /BA/AD. Flogging debloating tablets and using filters for before and after pictures. Has been reported for that so we'll see what happens. Plenty of money to spend on nights out, holidays, food shops, furniture, gym equipment, nights away. Most of it is probably gifted or discounted though.
Her uncle passed away so she decided to take a week off insta. However Julie couldn't stay away too long and posted as much as usual. Sounds dreadful but he's been added to the list of all her family has gone through the last two years with cancer which she rhymes off for some sympathyfrom her sheep.That's why she's doing Strictly and also a tandem parachute jump this week. Whether she'll do that or not god knows. A lady turned up at her door with some groceries for her after her uncle passed. The lady lives down the Rd and has twins too. Made up?? Probably.
She's up in court soon for parking in a loading bay . She won't be in the country that day as she has an event in Manchester.
New venture coming for Christmas called Tribe. Sure to be a flop no matter what it is.
Podcast still going and even has a bonus episode each week. Never mentions the podcast charts anymore as it's never in the top ten. Herself and Brenda did a live podcast recording on an aircoach from Cork to Dublin
End of last thread Joolie tried to have a go at tattle about her never been home. Just came across as a dope and not at all funny.

And finally in case you don't know Joolie is the only single mom of twins in the whole of Ireland and does it all herself and never gets a break bless her. We won't mention that the ipads, the merry widow and Sean do most of the rearing on the twinnies🤫🤫

For any newbies
Merry Widow - Paula Haynes (Julies mom)
Fuinneog - Fionn (Julies son)
Air in Rows - Erin Rose ( Julies daughter)
Sean - Julies brother
Wanchor - Christine ( Julies friend) also known as Anchor your awareness
Brenda - Julies pal and cohost of podcast
Boy Wonder - Eoghan Dineen (Julies manager)

And in the words of Julie don't believe everything you see and read on the Internet. So basically take her stories with a massive pinch of salt .

Attachments

• 221.5 KB
  • 85.1 KB
  • 8.3 KB
    • Haha
    Reactions: 15
    Little womens Christmas? Is it not womens little Christmas? There is a difference. Is it called that down in cork?

Reactions: 13
    Every day is her day ffs . And joolie its women's little christmas🙄 are they doing a show somewhere that day? Only skipped through her stories so may have missed it

• Haha
    Reactions: 8
    Little womens Christmas? Is it not womens little Christmas? There is a difference. Is it called that down in cork?
    No, it's only the stupid wans in Cork call it little women's Christmas!!! She'll be promoting a night and she can't even get the name right...
    Droolie it's Women's Little Christmas

• Haha
    Reactions: 10
    Is she that desperate to get people to her shows now she has to bring strippers along with her for the entertainment? 🥱😴 was Sean not good enough wiggling his bum like a toddler the last time?

• Haha
    Reactions: 9
    Is she that desperate to get people to her shows now she has to bring strippers along with her for the entertainment? 🥱😴 was Sean not good enough wiggling his bum like a toddler the last time?
    I doubt there are any women that Sean would satisfy.

• Haha
    Reactions: 11
    She matched with a lad on tinder, texting on and off for couple of weeks and he asked her out.Hes not from Cork but working in Cork. Anyways she met him in Crosshaven last week for lunch. Mad about him coz they'd been texting for so long🙄 Met for lunch , he got up to go loo, left his phone on table. While he was gone his phone lit up with a message and Jools could see his wallpaper or screensaver and it was a woman and two kids. Sitting opposite each other so his phone was upside down to her. She took a picture of the woman and two kids . He does have two kids but said he had finished with the woman months back. Jools wanted to stab him with her fork. Can't stalk him online as he's not online. He's in a public service job. She's gone cold on him now. Back on bumble and tinder.
    She kept it off insta so whether it actually happened or is just made up for podcast🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

• Wow
    • Haha
    Reactions: 23
    She matched with a lad on tinder, texting on and off for couple of weeks and he asked her out.Hes not from Cork but working in Cork. Anyways she met him in Crosshaven last week for lunch. Mad about him coz they'd been texting for so long🙄 Met for lunch , he got up to go loo, left his phone on table. While he was gone his phone lit up with a message and Jools could see his wallpaper or screensaver and it was a woman and two kids. Sitting opposite each other so his phone was upside down to her. She took a picture of the woman and two kids . He does have two kids but said he had finished with the woman months back. Jools wanted to stab him with her fork. Can't stalk him online as he's not online. He's in a public service job. She's gone cold on him now. Back on bumble and tinder.
    She kept it off insta so whether it actually happened or is just made up for podcast🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
    I also listened to the pod last night, it was a sleepless night with my little one🥱 she mentioned she txt a fella on bumble then and got the Ick cos he said he was listening to her pod. She says she doesn't know why any fella would match with her after listening to their antics on the pod. Quite clear why Julie, you boast about bareback one night stands, your turn on is snickers pants and you don't want anything serious. Your catfish looks on insta make you appear very desirable to a certain type of man. I'd say ya man seen Julie walk through the door realised she's not her insta filtered self and added the pic to the screensaver to save himself any future dates. And I'm not tearing her looks apart, but she does not look like she does on her filtered stories. Not even a fraction..

Reactions: 20
    I'm assuming this is the Garda that she mentioned she was texting a few weeks ago around the time of her summons

Reactions: 1
    I think she’s only dying to get with a Garda! She’d love it can see her using it on nights out screaming “ME FELLA IS GUARD” she she’s dragged from a nightclub 😂 and attempt to get away with all her drink driving.
    If only she knew what it really meant.
    I’m not sticking up for the man, but my fella has a child with his ex and his screensaver atm is him, his little fella me and the ex (talk about looking like sister wives) 😂 I don’t see why it was such a big deal like ex partners can be civil and actually like each other not everyone is like her and Jessie. did she maybe not think to be an adult and ask him about it if it was bothering her so much? Like is she that insecure that a man having his ex himself and his kids as his phone screensaver is going to throw her over the edge if shes sooo mad for him…
    That is saying it it’s not made up 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
    Reactions: 15
    supermom getting another dig in at Julie in her stories this morning talking about "people saying they want to lose a stone in a week like who would even say that on social media" 😂😂

• Haha
    Reactions: 28
    I think she’s only dying to get with a Garda! She’d love it can see her using it on nights out screaming “ME FELLA IS GUARD” she she’s dragged from a nightclub 😂 and attempt to get away with all her drink driving.
    If only she knew what it really meant.
    I’m not sticking up for the man, but my fella has a child with his ex and his screensaver atm is him, his little fella me and the ex (talk about looking like sister wives) 😂 I don’t see why it was such a big deal like ex partners can be civil and actually like each other not everyone is like her and Jessie. did she maybe not think to be an adult and ask him about it if it was bothering her so much? Like is she that insecure that a man having his ex himself and his kids as his phone screensaver is going to throw her over the edge if shes sooo mad for him…
    That is saying it it’s not made up 😂😂😂😂
    Sister wives 😅😅 Nice ye can be civil and friendly though 😊

• Haha
    • Heart
    Reactions: 5
    Status
    Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.